Duromine south africa

Discussion in 'Buy' started by shaleen-carol88, Oct 7, 2014.

1. shaleen-carol88

shaleen-carol88 New Member
    Registered

Hello friends,

I just want to find out is there anyone out there that has ordered sucessfully in south african with no problems.. And if so where..? I found someone but automatically found out he was a crook when he asked for my banking details.. Help please =) much appreciated..

2. Nanaz

Nanaz New Member
    Registered

hi
    if you go to your GP and tell them that you want to lose weight and you need a prescription for Duromine it is safer that way. I went to my GP and he gave me a prescription for 3 months supply so I just buy it at the chemist.

good luck

Girl from pretoria likes this.
  3. NewBeginnings

NewBeginnings New Member
    Registered

Shaleen, best you get them through your GP. You can collect them from any pharmacy and then at least you know your health as been checked out before you go on the meds. It is actually schedule 5, so don't take any chances.

4. Ilhaam

Ilhaam New Member
    Registered

Anyone's GP less conservative than mine...In Cape Town?

5. Lunarlilly

Lunarlilly New Member
    Registered

Have you tried Alan at fit store. His email address is alan@fitstore.com. I have not purchased from him yet. However the site looks authentic. They are based in say to ship to the uk he quoted R570which equals about 30 pounds and R350 to courier(20 pounds). He will only courier 4 boxes in one delivery to the UK. If your in South Africa it maybe cheaper

6. Johnson mascos

Scammer

Hi ,I Happen to have some packs of 30gm and 40gm ,you can email me for price and details .
    johnsonmascos@gmail.com

Thanks
    Johnson

7. Duromine SG

Duromine SG Guest

Duromine in 30mg available! Can ship worldwide. Send a message to find out more! Based in Singapore. Contact us through here or our instagram @duromine.sg or email at duromine.sg@outlook.com. Cheers!

For peace of mind we accept paypal!

If you need pictures of our stock or proof of past orders we'll be more than happy to show you!