Duromine second chance

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by hopefullyslimmerme, May 27, 2012.

1. hopefullyslimmerme

hopefullyslimmerme New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,

I use to take duromine 5 years back and successfully lost 20kg. Eversince then, I still continously take it to sustain the weigh loss but, as time goes by, i notice my body hv build an "immunity" on this hunger depressant so I decided to stop taking it. Unfortunately, my weight (out of no self-control and proper weight maintenance) i bounce back to a hefty 96kg!

I've recently successfully lost 9kg out of my constant exercise and eating wisely and this took me 3 months to acheive the result.
    Honestly, I am tempted to take duromine again but I'm afraid my body will not react actively to duromine like the first time i took it since my body seems to "recognize" duromine and didnt strongly cause tremendous weigh loss after my 20kg.

What if this still happen after not taking duromine for so long?

Yes, I confess, I would like to take duromine again.
    I hope somebody whose taken duromine second time comin can give me some positive feedback and advise.

2. first timer

first timer New Member
    Registered

Hi, I'm a newby to duramine, just started 4 weeks ago, a few side affects, but lost 4kgs...good luck and let's see how we go.

3. Kerri

Kerri New Member
    Registered

Hi

How have you been going so far. I am about 2 and a half weeks in

4. first timer

first timer New Member
    Registered

Hi, apart from feeling jittery lol, its all going ok, concentration is a bit disgust lol, but feeling better already. I am going to start walking tonite ud i can get away from work early enough. Eating less and when I do I eat healthier food..What about you? Cheers

5. Kerri

Kerri New Member
    Registered

My side effects were really bad but seemed to disappear at 2 weeks in. Really weird. I am glad though because I wanted to keep it up. I am not eati g much but when I do I am making healthier choices and smaller portions. Heaps smaller. I can actually have cake in the house and not care. Yay.

6. first timer

first timer New Member
    Registered

Haha, I'm the same with cake. How much excerise do you do, how often etc

7. Kerri

Kerri New Member
    Registered

Not much exercise at the moment.
    I will get back into it soon.