DUROMINE or generic brand???

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by KylieR, Aug 17, 2012.

1. KylieR

KylieR New Member
    Registered

Hi all

Has anyone tried both brands? What are your thoughts and experience??

I was on the generic brand and stopped at end of July however am now on day 2 Duromine. I feel thr Duromine has more effect eg no sleep and feel like I am speeding.

Thanks

Kylie x

2. Houlio

Houlio New Member
    Registered

I'm using one my local pharmacist made up. Saved me around $50 a script. It's working well for me..

3. Release Me

Release Me New Member
    Registered

Hi Kyle.
    I have taken duromine, not good for me. But my next door girl had lap band surgery after she had her gall bladder removed in may 2012, this year. 4 months later she has given up smoking, has lost 35kg, eating well, juicing and I see her on the treadmill in her garage everyday for and hour. I am so proud of her and the best thing is she is in such a happy positive mood. You should have seen her before.
    I can not comment but if I ever got too large I would choose lap band. Duromine helps loose weight in some BUT most blogs show that it is just another quick fix and they fall off the wagon. Personally for me the duromine altered my natural being mentally, emotionally and almost injured my heart. Good luck with your decision. SJ

4. Release Me

Release Me New Member
    Registered

OMG,LOL. I thought it said gastric band. Sorry