Duromine Journey - Down Under - 30mg

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by BILAL SHAFI, May 2, 2018.

1. BILAL SHAFI

BILAL SHAFI New Member
    Registered

DAY 1:

Male: 36 years
    CW: 119 KG
    GW1: 100KG
    GW2: 90 KG
    UGW: 76 KG

Hi Guys,

I would like to share my journey with Duromine 30mg Today is DAY 1.

Background:
    I had been quite active before marriage (kick boxing, jiu jitsu, Muay Thai) and have been maintaining my weight around mid 80s. The lowest I have ever been was 76KG.

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (low thyroid) 2 years ago and that made me gain considerable weight. I was 90Kg two years ago Dec 2015 when I got married, then came the amazing cook and baker in my life add to the equation cakes and the end result is 119KG. After stabilizing my thyroid my weight has been hovering around 116-119 KG. I injured my knee during kick boxing so had to stop that.

My GP told me about Duromine and I was like ok lets do it. I have joined a gym which I plan to continue, I do a 50 min routine which includes the following

Exercise:
    Cardio: Walking, Uphill and flat on the treadmill for 25 Min (Calories Burned 250Kcal)
    Weight Training: Weights to target different muscles: for 25 min (Calories burned 250Kcal)

I try to do this routine 4-5 times a week.

Diet:
    Breakfast : 1 Slice of Sourdough, 1Egg, half a glass of Orange Juice
    Will update lunch and dinner later today

First Impressions
    Took Duromine 30mg this morning at 9AM and at 12PM felt a little lightheaded this morning, dry mouth. Drank 2 liters of water and I feel ok

I will keep you guys posted, please share your experiences, thoughts, well wishes :) Cheers

Sherlock_76 likes this.
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Forum and best of luck on your way!!! I am sure you will succeed, just stay focused and positive! Have a nice first week on Duromine and don't forget about proper hydration. Cheers!

BILAL SHAFI likes this.
  3. Sherlock_76

Sherlock_76 Member
    Registered

Congrats for starting and best of luck to you!

BILAL SHAFI and April like this.
  4. BILAL SHAFI

BILAL SHAFI New Member
    Registered

Alright Day 2 early morning weigh in.

118.1 kg

So far looks promising, will keep you posted

Chum likes this.