Duromine in Cape Town

Discussion in 'Buy' started by ElleBelle, Sep 9, 2014.

1. ElleBelle

ElleBelle New Member
    Registered

Is there anyone in Cape Town who sells Duromine?
    I am very active and healthy and my doctor could not understand why I was not losing weight (bloods etc came back normal) she put me on Duromine and the weight just fell off. After stopping it I have put on all that I lost (20kg).
    If you know of someone who will supply the 40mg or the 30mg in Cape Town it would be much appreciated. It's alot easier than going back to the doctor for me.

2. FiFiFish

FiFiFish Member
    Registered

Chances are, by taking the duromine, you lost the weight, but didn't learn to eat better. Also, once you have lost the weight, your smaller/lighter body will require lesser calories to maintain your new weight than before, so if you didn't adjust your diet accordingly, it was inevitable that you would regain the weight. If you are very active and healthy, perhaps you need to look at your diet and make more changes there and avoid the yo-yo effect of losing with duromine and then gaining again by not making diet and lifestyle changes to accommodate your weight loss.

3. ElleBelle

ElleBelle New Member
    Registered

I eat very well. I am an athlete and train 6 days a week for 3 hours a day so would have no need to spoil my training with unhealthy and snacky food and carbs.

4. gjcpt2013

gjcpt2013 New Member
    Registered

Get Duromine from your doctor. It is a serious drug and you should not buy it without a prescription. There are serious side effects which can be life threatening so the safest option is to speak to your GP. There have been cases involving stroke, heart attack and many other life threatening problems. Be safe and do things the right way.