Duromine in Cape Town, South Africa

Discussion in 'Buy' started by SarahChow, Aug 20, 2014.

1. SarahChow

SarahChow New Member
    Registered

Hi

I am a female, 20 years old and weigh 96kg's, I'm 1.53m tall and I have a BMI of 41.1 (which is obese). I haven't spoken to my doctor yet but I would like to know if anybody knows if and where I can get this without a prescription? I have tried various diets and exercises but I'm extremely busy and really tired when I get home from work.

Any help would be great, I'm looking forward to your responses.

Thanks

2. Beautiful B

Beautiful B Active Member
    Registered

Hi Sarah, Welcome to the Duromine forum... I'm from Cape Town too.. I started Duromine on the 3 July 2014 and my starting weight was 95kg. Im in my 7th week now and I'm down to 84kg... You will find this site very helpful... Good luck to you... and keep posting your updates...

BabyT3112 likes this.
  3. BabyT3112

BabyT3112 New Member
    Registered

im starting on 2 sept hope duromine will work for me as gyming and eating healthy has not helped at all

Mishi-baby likes this.
  4. Beautiful B

Registered

Hi BabyT.... Welcome to the forum.... Yes it will help you... Which dosage was prescribed for you?

Babes likes this.
  5. BabyT3112

BabyT3112 New Member
    Registered

30mg
    how long will it take to work
    im currently 93kg would like to get down to my pre preg weight of 73kg

6. Beautiful B

Registered

I started on the 3 July at 95kg... I'm on week 8 today and I weighed in at 83kg this morning.. thats 12kg in 2 months... But I have not been active... I only started becoming active 2 weeks ago...
    Duromine works differently on everyone.. so I cant say how long it would take you to lose the weight... there is someone that I know of that only started Duromie the 4 Aug and has lost almost 20kg already.... just eat healthy, be active and drink plenty of water.....

7. BabyT3112

BabyT3112 New Member
    Registered

wow ok i will update everyone once i start i can only get 1 month supply atm when im done where can i get more? and how much does it cost?
    did you get side affects

8. Beautiful B

Registered

My GP gave me a 3 month prescription the first time I went to her... You had to ask your doc for a 3 month script then you dont have to go back every time... first month i was on 30mg - paid R310 for it at my pharmacist... I had severe insomnia for a whole month and went back to my gp for a prescription for 15mg... so second month i used 15mg - paid R270...and had no side effects so i have 2 prescriptions.... 15mg and 30mg.... For the new month of sept I'm going back on 30mg... I got better results on the 30mg...

9. BabyT3112

BabyT3112 New Member
    Registered

Ok cool will keep my page updated with progress wen i start

10. gjcpt2013

gjcpt2013 New Member
    Registered

I don't think you should buy Duromine without a prescription. It is a presription drug and with good reason, as the side effects can be quirte serious. Go to your GP and speak to him about giving you a prescription for Duromine. Do things properly and don't take shortcuts.

Kate likes this.
  11. dollydo

dollydo New Member
    Registered

Hi . I'm also from Capetown. Been on duromine for 6 days today and I haven't seen its effect yet. I'm on 30mg. After taking it the morning with my breakfast (future life smart food or nutrific), the only effect I get is a little extra energy to help me thru my chores without feeling like going back to bed or snuggling on the couch like I usually do. Other than that there is nothing else. Im my normal self. If ever i eat well or a little, its a consciuos decision i would have made , nothing induced by duromine. My energy levels stay up until about say 3:00pm. After that I start feeling very tired and disconnected. My lunch is usually a fruit(plum or apple) and gero plain yoghurt and then around 6pm, I eat super with family. For the first 2 days I struggled to fall asleep and slept around 1:00am. My sleep was not as sound though as I was sensitive to sound(I have a 1 year old and a 6yr old both had a cold , coughing and restless).from day 3 sleep improved. Everything else stayed the same. I'm even scared to weigh becoz I font want to be disappointed. NB its not the first time I'm on duromine. In 2012 I was on 15mg which gave me loads of energy .i could study from till 6am , go into shower and sit for an exam the next day. Didnt lose weight though.Had hhoped that the 30mg would bring double the effect but it does look like I'm getting results. Maybe I have been too hasty to conclude.
    B

12. Lisalisaa

Lisalisaa New Member
    Registered

Hi.
    I was recently given a prescription for 1 month for Duromine 30mg. I plan on starting next week. When I run out I will be in Cape Town (I am currently travelling) can anyone recommend a good doctor that will fill my prescription? I am currently a BMI of 30 - so JUST within the prescription guidelines. I'm worried if it works I will be below that and they won't prescribe it? Thank you!

13. Johnson mascos

Scammer

Hi ,I Happen to have some packs of 30gm and 40gm ,you can email me for price and details .
    johnsonmascos@gmail.com

Thanks
    Johnson

14. Duromine SG

Duromine SG Member
    Registered

Duromine in 30mg available! Can ship worldwide. Send a message to find out more! Based in Singapore. Contact us through here or our instagram @duromine.sg or email at duromine.sg@outlook.com. Cheers!

For peace of mind we accept paypal!

If you need pictures of our stock or proof of past orders we'll be more than happy to show you!