Duromine Diary

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Joifulness, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Joifulness

Joifulness New Member
    Registered

Hi Guys!

20yo 105kg 164cm

So this is my 1st day with Duromine and I am feeling 100% and on top of the world!

For the past 5 months I have been working out 4-5 times a week at the gym and eating ALL the right foods!

Unfortunately though in that amount of time I had only had a weight loss drop from 108 - 105 kg!

Feeling rather down and disappointed I decided to go and see my doctor who prescribed 30mg of Duromine.

Hopefully along with my daily eating well and working out I will get some better results.

My question is: How does this effect you in good/bad ways and does it really make a difference!?

2. Breezy

Breezy New Member
    Registered

Hi :)

Our stories are pretty much exactly the same. I am 21, 165cm and 105kg. I started my weight loss journey in October last year and by January had only lost 6kg.. Which I have since put back on due to huge disappointment and consequential loss of motivation. So today I got prescribed 15mg duromine tablets to start tomorrow.

I am really excited but equally nervous about this. I have never taken wight loss pills before.

3. Tracey

Tracey New Member
    Registered

If you go to 'New Members' in the forum u will find a lot of peoples stories that may answer your questions. Good luck on ur journey.