Duromine and Metermine are the same drug

Discussion in 'Diet Pill Reviews' started by KittyKat, Feb 7, 2013.

1. KittyKat

KittyKat New Member
    Registered

Just to let everyone know that Duromine & Metermine are the same drug manufactured by the SAME company. Inova. So if you are offered Metermine brand, there is not a problem. Because Duromine's BRAND name's Patent has obviously expired, Inova have made sure they have cornered the market in Australia, and began packaging Duromine... ( phentermine ) in another BRAND name and called it Metermine. It is because of this, that the price is a little lower. Obviously, it is going to work the same because it is the SAME DRUG.....................:)

2. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Oh good - this is the brand I currently have

3. Larry

Larry New Member
    Registered

I used the Metermine and it did nothing for me and in the mean time my dodctor retired so am looking for another source. Its not identical to Duromine it just has the same active ingrewdient but different other ingredients.

4. budgethefudge

budgethefudge New Member
    Registered

I'm sorry who told you they are EXACTLY the same. While they do have the same active ingredient, they are not 100% the same. And Duromine is made by Inova and Douglas manufacturing. While Metermine is only by Inova.
    The main ingredients are the same therefore they should be doing the same thing and both work (cause the phentermine in them is the same amount). However my Dr did still advised me to only get Duromine cause of some problems they had with metermine.