Duromine and Diet Coke

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Bea, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Bea

Bea New Member
    Registered

Hi,

I have been a drinker of diet coke for years-though would love to cut it out completely. Can anyone tell me if they have had experience taking Duromine and still drinking it? I started on the 6-10-12 taking Duromine and have had some DC. Although I have felt a little more light headed, I have felt it has supressed my appetite even more. Does it cut out effects of the pill?

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

2. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

I was having 6 to 8 cans of pepsi max. Have been on duramine for 5 weeks and have had 1/4 of a can. Not because I want to cause I don't want it the thought max me feel sick lol.

3. keekee

keekee New Member
    Registered

I drink about 2L of Diet Coke or Pepsi Max every day. I find food disgusts me and makes me throw up.
    I haven't had a problem with losing weight with diet drinks...

4. Houlio

Houlio New Member
    Registered

Wowsers! That's a lot of diet coke! I cut full strength coke right out, use to have one or two cans a day but not any more. Now I'm putting down 4-7 litres of water a day. I used to also have a 500ml can of mister energy drink each day but once I started duromine I found it raised my heart rate too much and cut that out too.

I hope it working for you and your still eating food though. It's very important to keep feeding yourself health meals during the day.

Cheers