Duromine and alcohol

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Annie1712, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Annie1712

Annie1712 New Member
    Registered

hi all, I have a friend who is on Duromine and she has said that it has taken her desire for alcohol away completely. Has anyone experienced this before?

2. NotLee

NotLee New Member
    Registered

I can only speak from personal experience but I didn't lose any desire to drink alcohol.

3. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

In fact, Duromine sometimes increases bad habits, like e.g. smoking, and many users report that they can't seem to stay away from alcohol. This is one of the reasons why this medication is contraindicated in people with current or previous alcohol dependency. At that, some report of having their cravings for alcohol cut completely. Who knows how it works for you...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Kazzam

Kazzam New Member
    Registered

Hi April. I’m going to an event this Friday. Is it ok to have a glass of wine whilst taking Duromine 30mg. I am a light social drinker normally but haven’t had any alcohol since starting the tablets.

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook