Duromine 40mg Let's do this... excited/nervous/determined

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by pammie, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:31 AM.

1. pammie

pammie New Member
    Registered

Ok so I picked up my prescription today for 40mg, tomorrow is going to be day 1, I'd be keen to hear of anyone starting their journey or any advice on what to expect...

I have ALOT of weight to lose so this is really important. I want to be healthy. I've also joined a gym and have been working out 3 days per week. Now I just need to smash this!

Current weight around 133kg
    Height 166cm
    Goal weight 75kg

Any advice/encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Pammie! From the bottom of my heart I wish you to have a very successful experience with Duromine and great results on your way to a healthy weight. All I want to tell you is that you should be ready that it might be difficult, that you might get upset at times, that times come when you want to quite everything – all these are possible, yet you already now your goal: YOU WANT TO BE HEALTHY! Always keep it in mind and if you need to talk to someone, please feel free to leave your thoughts here. People are so supportive and full of personal experience!

First couple of tips are to set up a good healthy eating plan (go steady with proper nutrition without getting to extremes), start being physically active (might be hard at the beginning, yet the stamine builds every days, just like your muscles grow stronger with each move you make) – and get a couple of sessions with a personal trainer so that he develops a proper training program for your physical condition and current weight, and the last one: WATER, WATER, WATER! Duromine requires a good hydration, and you should never forget about this, especially when you are training.

Never forget: You are strong enough to overcome it all. You can do it! Best of luck!

3. pammie

pammie New Member
    Registered

Thank you so much April, I am focused and determined. I know it won't be easy but I'm in it for the long haul. I normally drink between 2-3 litres a day of water so I don't think water intake will be an issue for me. Do you have any advice on what time to take the duromine? This moring I took at 7am so was worried it may be a little late as i notice most people take earlier. On my gym days I'm up at 5am so will aim to take it then.

Here's to a successful day 1!

4. pammie

pammie New Member
    Registered

Ok so Day 1 went reasonably well... high 5 !!!

I didn't have too many side effects, I had a strange metallic taste in my mouth towards the later part of the day and I've had a banging headache since 8pm last night but I managed 8 hours sleep and drank 3 litres of water so all good.

For Brekkie I had some natural yoghurt with blueberries and pumpkin seeds, I had a few meetings which meant I grabbed lunch around 3pm , I wasn't hungry but wanted to eat something so had a grilled chicken salad. After work I did some housework and as my headache worsened I didn't really want to eat so I skipped dinner and managed 8 hours sleep.

I woke this morning, took my pill at 5am then went to the gym and done 45 min cardio. I don't feel hungry (which is great!) but I don't think I've experienced this burst of energy people talk about, its still early days so will keep you posted.

Bring on day 2!

5. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Pammie! High 5 back for a great day 1! =)

If you didn’t have any side effects like insomnia, it means you don’t really need to take Duromine too early in the morning. As a rule, people try to take it as early as possible if they suffer from Duromine-induced insomnia. This is all so individual. You will just have to check it on yourself and see what suits you the best. Headaches are another possible side effect of Duromine. If you can’t bear it, have a Panadol or Ibuprofen. It should subside in a couple of days though.,.

Ok, the burst of energy is another thing that doesn’t hit each and every Duromine user. Some have it, while other experience not a lightest hint on it. Either way, I have to tell you that you are BRAVO for this gym session and I hope you will manage to review your nutrition so that you don’t have such long intervals between the meals. Don’t interfere the metabolism boost that Duromine provides with your metabolism-slowing meals schedule. Try to have some small simple snacks if you don’t have the possibility to eat normally. A couple of nuts or seeds, or a fruit, or a vegetable. Drop something in the system to let it work non-stop.

Looking forward to your day 2 update! Keep up the good attitude!

6. pammie

pammie New Member
    Registered

Thanks so much for your advice and encouragement April!

Day 2 went ok.

My headaches got pretty bad, I took painkillers and got no relief so I left work early as I couldn't cope.

Food wise very similar, I had yoghurt and berries for brekkie, I ate lunch around 1pm and had a chicken salad and dinner I had a small chicken stir fry with lots of veggies.

Lots of water - 3.5 litres.

I slept a good 8 hours so fingers crossed I dont get any insomnia! Dont have any headache this morning so fingers crossed I've gotten rid of them.

When is it best to weight myself? I was thinking a week in but I dont know if I can wait until then.

Here's to day 3!!!

7. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Pammie! Sounds like you’re eating quite right, well done. I just don’t notice any snacks.. a couple of berries or nuts would be nice.

Crossing my fingers too for no headaches… However, they should be gone in a couple of days. But hope you’ll have none starting from today. Have a wonderful day 3 Pammie!