Duromine 30mg started 8th may 2014

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rjburke1, May 8, 2014.

1. Rjburke1

Rjburke1 New Member
    Registered

Hi there I have taken my first tablet at 6am this morning. Fingers crossed this helps me.

Age. 37
    Cw. 100.4kg
    Gw. 70kg

Today's feeling. I haven't noticed any bad side effects only the dry mouth. I am not hungry but ate an apple. I am missing my morning coffee but I'm determined to do this. Haven't felt any energy boost yet but will go on treadmill in the arvo.

My aim is to lose 30kg for my two girls sake and I plan on getting married to my wonderful man who has been by my side since I was 14. He doesn't care about my weight but I do and want to look fantastic in my wedding dress.

:oops:

#1 Rjburke1, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Rjburke1
    Welcome to the forum and I hope you will achieve your goal until your wedding.
    I am sure you deserved to look fantastic in that special day!
    Good luck!

3. Tamaraj

Tamaraj Member
    Registered

Hi there, I still have my morning coffee and I have still lost weight. I do have black coffee though. Good luck with your journey! I am also getting married so want to look great and feel great in that dress :)

Rjburke1 likes this.
  4. Rjburke1

Rjburke1 New Member
    Registered

Thanks for your replies. I know I shouldn't weigh myself everyday but I had to see if the first day did anything and I have lost weight. I was thinking of having a coffee but when I seen the scales I persuaded myself not too :)

5. Rjburke1

Rjburke1 New Member
    Registered

I'm hoping today is the same as yesterday as I have had no side effects at all. I done 35mins on the treadmill and could've kept going but my 18mth old daughter woke up. I slept ok last night also.

6. Rjburke1

Rjburke1 New Member
    Registered

4th and still no side effects and have lost 3.7 kilos. I have definitely lost appetite but eat something when I feed my girls and I have been doing 30mins on treadmill everyday. I know I shouldn't weigh myself everyday but I can't help myself. My man said if I keep doing daily weigh in she is going to smash my scales.

#6 Rjburke1, May 11, 2014
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
  7. Goalweight 60

Goalweight 60 New Member
    Registered

why cant you have coffee? I have one or two cups a morning with a dash of skim milk?

vlooi and Rjburke1 like this.
  8. Rjburke1

Rjburke1 New Member
    Registered

I kept reading that everyone has cut coffee and I thought you had too. If that's the case then I'm making one now. Didn't lose any weight yesterday as I had a huge Mother's Day roast dinner and I was naughty and didn't exercise. Will make up for it today though :)