Duromine 2nd time around

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by penny, Oct 13, 2011.

1. penny

penny New Member
    Registered

Hi I am Penny
    This is my second time on Duromine and really need to focus on keeping the weight off this time. This is week two (day 10) for me and I have lost 2 kg. I will admit that my appetite was only suppressed since yesterday - so have only started eating less from yesterday. Still need to get on the treadmill, which I will start on Friday.

I have only expereinced dry mouth, insomnia and increase in energy so far. Insomnia has decreased to me only waiting up at 2am now and then dozing on and off till 5-6am. I ahve always been a bad sleeper so does not bother me to much. The dry mouth just promotes me to drink more water. The increase in energy is a bonus as it motivates me to move and get things done.

Today, was a good day. A little stiff from moving to much yesterday!!! All that energy. My eating has reduced considerably - desire to eat rubbish or craving has disappeared totally. Still ensured I ate healthily and used a good quality meal replacement shake when do not feel like eating at all.

Chat again tomorrow!!!

2. volcom

volcom New Member
    Registered

Wooohooo 2kg is a loss!!! Not a gain so keep your head up high!!! You are doing great!
    Thats good atleast insomnia is getting better, hopefully it will fade out within this week for your sake.
    haha I am worried I will be doing so much one day and be super sore the next day!!!!
    Best of luck and pls keep reporting back =)