Duromine 1st time

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Magie, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Magie

Magie New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    5’6
    Lost:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Guys,

I’m new to this forum & thought it would be a good motivator to post my progress as well as follow yours on here. :) I have a small frame and am carrying a lot of extra weight for my body & i’m tired all the time. I’ve always been around 55kg and just had energy so it was nothing that I thought about until now. I really want to get healthy and fit because at the moment I’m not feeling it at all. Hoping that the Duromine gives me the kick start that it’s given so many others on here. So...I’m currently on day 4 of 30mg! I felt kind of floaty & buzzed for the first few days, dry mouth, no sleep till 4:30am. Last night got to sleep around 2am so slightly better, but the energy I had the first few days has levelled out & now I just feel tired. Has anyone else found that? Went to two gym classes today both cardio. Current weight 73.9 & guessing what I have lost has just been water weight. Will keep you updated with shorter posts throughout.
    Cheers,
    Magie

suzielee likes this.
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hey Magie! Welcome to the forum! I think that you feel week because you almost don't sleep and on top of it have two cardio sessions a day. Not sure about your eating... your body is just exhausted. I hope insomnia subsides in a couple of days, but it might be a good idea to take something to help you sleep. Make sure that you tell the pharmacist about taking Duromine to avoid interactions, if you decide to buy a sleeping aid. best of luck!

Magie likes this.
  3. Magie

Magie New Member
    Registered

Thanks April, appreciate the advice. :) Food intake has been minimal because I don’t feel hungry at all but making sure I’m eating 3 small but healthy meals per day. Also almonds as an occasional snack.

April likes this.
  4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello dear! How are you?