Duromine 15mg day 8 not working as well

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by ally26, Jul 28, 2011.

1. ally26

ally26 New Member
    Registered

I started taking Duromine 15mg as I've been stuck at 78kg for months and months after having my 2nd baby - the first 5 days on this were great, I lost 4kg and felt so energetic and only slightly hungry, now at day 8 and I'm HUNGRY so so HUNGRY? What the? Anyone else felt like this? Has anyone else been on the 15mg and started to take 2 to up it to 30mg? I'm so happy with the weight loss and as long as I can push it down to 69 I'll be super happy (Since I haven't seen the 60's in over 3 years - I managed 2 babies under 2 ...;-p) Any suggestions and please let me know if anyone has had any bad side affects from doubling up :

2. kezthisyriwilldoit

kezthisyriwilldoit New Member
    Registered

hi there ally,
    i 2 have felt the same, i started on 15 mg 2 weeks ago, felt good in first week lost 1.5 kg, and this week even tho ive been sick all week and my kids have been, i havent moved at all this week. I have only had one day where i was hungry but i put it down to hormonal maybe. After reading a few posts on here about trying 2 tabs i tried that today and havent felt hungry at all. Forced myself to eat tuna and celery for lunch and feel really good, other than my sinus headache.Ive got a bit more to loose than u tho im stuck at 83 lost approx 17 kg slowly over the last 2 years but havent been able to get tot he 70s. Hoping this will do it, ill keep you posted on doing the 2 and let you know. Good luck with it all.

3. ally26

ally26 New Member
    Registered

:) well done losing 17kg on your own! Tomorrow I'll give 2 tabs a go - I'm now into my 3rd week and even though I'm not eating a huge amount it's more will power rather than help from duromine so I'll give the 2 a go tomorrow and get a script for 30mg once I run out.

4. Zama

Zama New Member
    Registered

I'm on 30mg but experiencing da same thing, any advice PLEASE?Myt try a doubling the tabs just for a day and see how it goes, wish me luck!!

5. On My Way

On My Way New Member
    Registered

HI all..

I WOULD NOT take double dose unless told to by your doctor,, even though im sure they would say not to ,, you might get some really nasty side effects as its more than its meant to be,
    I would go to my dc and ask them first.

6. MRSCMC

MRSCMC New Member
    Registered

I got prescribed 15mg today and the pharmacist said to me that if after a week I feel like the effects have worn off, skip and day and the following day you take it you should feel that kick again. but yeh I would NEVER EVER double dose on something.