Duromine 15mg - Day 4

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Kristen, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Kristen

Kristen New Member
    Registered

Hi there!

I am Day 4 on duromine 15mg. I have lost 1.4kg so far. But 2.5kg since I started my weight loss journey 12 days ago. I haven’t had much of an appetite anyway as I’m going though a break up.
    I’ve been weighing myself every day, I know you shouldn’t but I can’t help myself.

Day 2. -0.500g
    Day 3. -0.600g
    Day 4. -0.300g

I’ve tried everything as I’m sure everyone else has. But I’m a serious binge eater. I’ve suffered no side effects on duromine so far, and my doctor says once I finish the 15mg, he may put me on 30mg. I don’t really feel it has suppressed my appetite too much. I think the recent break up is doing more of the trick. But I have noticed I’m losing just a little bit more with the duromine.

My goal is to lose 26.3kg. I’ve always struggled with weight, but gained over 15kg last year.

I’d love to hear success stories. How much weight have you lost? How long did you take to lose it? How long were you on duromine for? Or how long so far?

I’m going to keep documenting my daily weight loss for the entire 30 days of duromine 15. I hope I’m able to share my success story one day really really soon.

Ty x

2. Kristen

Kristen New Member
    Registered

Day 5. +100g
    Day 6. -500g

3. Kristen

Kristen New Member
    Registered

Day 7 -200g

Loss in one week of duromine total 2.1kg
    Total loss to date 3.2kg

4. Kristen

Kristen New Member
    Registered

Day 8 -600g

Total loss in 8 days of D - 2.6kg
    Total loss to date 3.7kg

5. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hi Kristen! Thank you for sharing your weight loss journey! I am sorry about the difficult period of your life that you are going through now. I hope that losing weight and switching your mind to making healthy life choices will help you get through the break up easier.

Looks like your weight goes away in a pretty stable manner. If you feel like weighing yourself every day, you are free to do so. Every person finds his own way. The main thing is not to get obsessed with the numbers and not to let them discourage you, if the case. Did you increase the level of your physical activity already? I am sure that you want not just to lose weight but to end up with a beautifully looking body.

6. Kristen

Kristen New Member
    Registered

Hi April :)

It's okay, ill get there!
    I've had days where i've gained a few grams and it doesn't get me down, because i know it could be for other reasons, (scales being off, bowels, a decent meal the night before etc, bloating) but the weight has been coming off pretty consistently so far. :)
    I have lost 3.2kg in 12 days on Duromine, but 4.4kg including the 1.1kg i lost the week before i started duromine. Im really happy with that! :)

I am also walking a few times a week (4.2km at a time) - but waiting for the kids to go back to school in two weeks so that i can get into something more consistent and do proper workouts!

DUROMINE 15mg - WEIGHT LOSS RECORD (87.2kg)
    LOSS TO DATE: 3.2kg

Day 1 -0.000g 87.2
    Day 2 -0.500g 86.7
    Day 3 -0.600g 86.1
    Day 4 -0.300g 85.8
    Day 5 +0.100g 85.9
    Day 6 -0.500g 85.4
    Day 7 -0.200g 85.2
    Day 8 -0.600g 84.6
    Day 9 +0.200g 84.8
    Day 10 -0.200g 84.6
    Day 11 -0.200g 84.4
    Day 12 -0.500g 83.9

April likes this.
  7. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Kristen, long time no see. How are you doing? I think you are about to or already finished your Duromine pack. Did you get the desired results?

8. Kristen

Kristen New Member
    Registered

My last tablet is tomorrow :) I've lost 6.1kg on duromine so far, and 1.1 on my own making it a total loss of 7.2 kilos in the last 36 days. I am happy with the results. I didn't know what to expect so set no expectations or specific weight loss goals for duromine. I am going to go back to my doctor next week and get another script, and perhaps see what he thinks about bumping me up to 30mg. I've noticed loss was a little bit slower this week, so i think I'm ready to go up and since i had very very few symptoms that came sporadically over the 30 days, i think it should be fine :)

9. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Oh, amazing news! Losing that much without a goal… how much will you lose if you do set a goal then? =)) Btw, if you don’t want to focus on the weight-goal, you can focus on other goals (e.g. weekly), like walking every day for 30 minutes, doing 15 squats, and so on… like a to-do-list of healthy habits. This will help you gradually introduce them in your lifestyle, and you will be safe from any risks of weight regain after the course cessation, It’s already time to think about that, trust me =)

Have a great week and good luck with the doc! So happy for you!