Duromine 15mg and intermittent fasting

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by missclaire, Sep 15, 2018.

1. missclaire

missclaire Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    5”3
    Goal Weight:
    im new here but ive taken duromine before. I got it prescribed to me recently and today is day 2.

I was advised to try it with IF this time. eating at 1130am and 4pm with no snacking in between (i dont have the urge yet thank God) and to maintain a calorie of at least 1100-1200cals never below than that.

Problem is.......im struggling to reach the calorie goal :( doctor said please eat more soup and avoid carb this whole 1 month (ive been stalling for 6 months despite regular exercise and doing IF of 18:6) and no snacking. She suggested eggy breakfast and soupy early dinner.

Day 1 meal
    1130am - 2 scrambled eggs with 1tbsp butter and 4 cherry tomatoes

4pm - fried chicken in spicy soup with bean sprouts.

I think those 2 hardly reach 1100 cals. Im not hungry so i dont feel like snacking but im struggling to eat 1100cals per day. I hate cheesy food and im not allowed to eat carb for now so what else can i add to bulk up my meal with calories :(

2. Starlet85

Starlet85 New Member
    Registered

I stuggled with this too not having enough calories but now I eat peanuts and almonds which will usually get me a 1000+ per day

missclaire likes this.
  3. missclaire

missclaire Member
    Registered

Great idea, i didnt even think of that! :) maybe ill just eat almonds right after my breakfast so ‘i wont be snacking’ like my doc prohibited me to. She is afraid if i spike my insuline so frequently my body will not be burning fat efficiently.

I just checked almond is low carb if i maintain it under 10pcs per day. Just need to read more on whether to have it with skin on or peeled. But i think ill be fine with this. Thank you SO SO much for suggesting it :)

4. Starlet85

Starlet85 New Member
    Registered

No problem at all, if you google healthy foods high in fat that can help with other suggestions also sometimes I even take a slice of cheese to help increase my calories

missclaire likes this.
  5. missclaire

missclaire Member
    Registered

ill google on that soon. Sounds better than cheese because i dont like cheese :( how
    unfortunate because im missing out on allll good food isnt it. Almost all good food have cheese in it heck even the caesar salad lol