Drinks??

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Edie, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Edie

Edie New Member
    Registered

I'm up to day 3 and apart from a headache for the first day and getting pretty sluggish and tired by 6pm, I'm feeling great!
    My question now though is this; if I know that I am going to have a drink or few drinks, is it ok to do so? Do I not take the pill the day of? Do I take it earlier in the morning so that it has started to wear off?
    The reason being is that next weekend is a massive family anniversary party, the following week a netball final and the one after that, our grand final.
    Now I'm going to be honest, next weekend I know that I can either have one drink or none, that's fine, no problem, it's our grand final that has me a little worried.
    I KNOW that win or lose, I will want to celebrate with the girls.
    Anyone been in a similar spot?

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hi Edie! Sounds like Duromine is pretty merciful on you. =) Hope I am not too late to answer, but I would definitely skip Duromine, if I knew that I will not be able to stay away from alcohol.

However, fro my experience on this forum I have learnt that most people, when they slip and skip Duromine because of a coming party, they usually disappear…. Which means they totally got off the road… if you know for sure that you will be able to grab a hold of yourself after the party, ok… if you have any doubts… choose non-alcoholic versions of drinks – make yourself a favor – don’t ruin everything.

How is your week going so far? Have a nice day!