Drinking water?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by annieb, Dec 24, 2013.

1. annieb

annieb New Member
    Registered

I have been reading posts on here and everyone suggests drinking a lot of water. Why is this? I was feeling funny in the tummy and had a few glasses of water after reading that people drink a lot. Was wondering if anyone knows why this would help or why do we need to drink a lot.

2. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

My mouth is pretty much always dry - so I have to drink water!

3. LetMeSing

LetMeSing New Member
    Registered

One of the side effect of duromine is dry mouth. Also, the other reason is if you drink much water you lose weight faster. if you use water before a meal to increase weight loss, do not forget to monitor quantities and calorie intake of your food as well. Some reports of the water diet recommend drinking a full glass of water before, during, and after a meal to aid digestion and speed weight loss from the water.

Booty likes this.
  4. lovecat

lovecat New Member
    Registered

my dr put it this way: tho phentermine (the drug in duromine) isnt an amphetamine, they are related, and like amphetamines, the phentermine will 'speed' ur body up. While its mainly a drug that helps people who overeat to control their bad habits by working as an appetite suppressant, it also does speed up ur metabolism and does burn stored fat. So as it 'speeds', ur body needs the extra water to prevent dehydration, as well as potential headaches, spacey feeling, sweats, and dry mouth.
    If i make sure i drink 3 to 4 litres a day and i hardly get any side effects.
    By the way, drinking alot of water with meals actually slows down digestion; ur stomach digests liquids before solids so try not to drink alot with ur meals.