Do you still eat if you're not hungry?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by millie, Oct 9, 2012.

1. millie

millie New Member
    Registered

Hi,

I start of duromine next week, 30mg. I was just wondering, are you all still eating if you're not hungry?
    If you are eating, are you eating 5 x small meals a day or 3?

Thanks for your help and I wish you all luck moving forward :)

2. Miss Emm

Miss Emm New Member
    Registered

Yes..
    Even I don't have any appetite to eat.. I will force myself to have a bite of wholemeal bread...
    then for lunch.. a spoonful of something.. I skipped dinner. Just lots of water.

On the first two days on Duromine, I didn't eat at all.. because I am too excited with the effect of Duromine, which, I was not craving for anything.. and on the 3rd day I felt like going to pass out.. I was very week. And I felt a bit shaky.
    My body need some source for energy, so I ate a bit, and I was normal again..

Never ever skip the main meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner ) straight in one day.

:)

3. NewBeginnings

NewBeginnings New Member
    Registered

Definetely eat something. My opinion is that whilst takeing Duromine and the constant need for food is not there, we should teach ourselves on portion control. Once we don't take the meds any more, our bodies will be use to the type and amount of food. Other wise it will just be a constant cycle of no eating vs over eating.

Hope you are doing well so far and that the weight is coming off.