Dizzy and unwell

Discussion in 'Side-Effects of Duromine' started by alacrity, Jan 30, 2019.

1. alacrity

alacrity Member
    Registered

Today is day 6. The first 3 days were ok, I'm on 15mg. The past 3 days dizziness has been getting increasingly worse. I have been prescribed stemetil to combat the dizziness, it helped the first day I was dizzy, the second day a bit and today I am hungry, tired and dizzy. I feel awful, my head is swimming. I am drinking water and eating meals, just smaller.
    Has anyone gone to every second day and ditched the side effects but kept the positive affects of the duromine? Has anyone had side effects and they have passed? Mine do seem to be getting worse though. Any advice would be great!

2. Dre

Dre Active Member
    Registered

hello alacrity
    nice to meet you lovely.

stay strong you are doing a great job!
    i often take duromine every second or even third day,
    and i find that when i am off it, that they can be some of the best weight loss days.

i have had experience with several doctors over the years and it sounds like
    you might want to get a second opinion on the dizziness?
    do you trust your doctor?
    have you been seeing him/her for long?
    it seems strange that the same doctor that gave you duromine also prescribed another pill?
    duromine is a strong enough drug without adding something else to it,
    do you know what i mean?

it's up to you lovely but in my experience,
    for every good doctor out there, there is a bad one also..

hugs
    Dre

3. alacrity

alacrity Member
    Registered

I often have to use medication to stop dizziness, I am not a stranger to it, but it looks like the duromine may have triggered it, I'm just not sure why, and why 3 days in. I had 2 days off, which didn't go so well food wise on the 2nd day. Today I have taken 7.5mg and I'll be taking that for
    awhile and see how I go.
    How long have you taken it for for? How are your results?

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello alacrity, you should try switching to taking Duromine every second day. It might help with the dizziness. Besides, if you changed your diet significantly, may be cut all sugars and reduced the calories to a critical level - all these can cause dizziness.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Xiaoyue and Dre like this.
  5. Xiaoyue

Xiaoyue Guest

I only take once after 2 days. To battle e insonmia. Drink more water n u must eat something. Sleep is vital

April likes this.
  6. Xiaoyue

Xiaoyue Guest

One more note,never ever eat e pill with empty stomach. I started eating immediately after I pop one. N my dizziness is lessen. Doctor told me if u worried effects lessen. Pop in and down something after 20-30min ,not an hr :confused: because for those battling dizziness like us, our body is somehow alittle weak for that overwhelming little pill . I've seen many of my frens have no issues tho.. :mad:

#6 Xiaoyue, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2019