Discussion of duromine routines and strategies

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Eloise, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

hey guys pleased to have found this site...
    i started duromine today...
    start weight: 83kg
    dosage: 30mg
    height 5"10 (174cm)

so ive felt fine today, i think i feel fine because i have expereinced other amphetimenes before. i have felt my usual hunger all day but i have a strong feeling it will go away in afew days.
    my startegy is going to me protein shake in the morning (100% gold whey) then a small handful serving of my work lunch followed by maybe a few snacks of fruit tea coffee and rice crackers and if still hungry a protein shake for dinner. exercise wise, i will do 2x 20 minute walks everyday plus doing and obstacle course at the playground ( i did it before it was so fun and i was so sore after). not to sound like an inexperinced dick but i weighed myself before and i have lost 2kg... i have now got someone to hide the scales for 3 weeks... looking foward to feeedback and your stories!

2. SIZE16

SIZE16 New Member
    Registered

LOL!
    I weigh myself everyday! The suspence would kill me!!
    I tried 30s and for me personally they didnt work and I had to take 40s because of other meds I take. I have only felt the proper effects over the last 5 days, although I have been taking duromine for a month. I didnt feel the effects on the first day but on day two I did. I have been super busy with work and have been staying up not because I cant sleep but because I need to finish stuff. I am usually sensitive to coffee later in the day anyway but if I were you I wouldnt drink any coffee too late with your snack as it may keep you up. Just be careful with it until you see how the tablets affect you.
    Otherwise, you look like you have an awesome plan set up and are motivated to start losing weight :) I have lost 3.1 kilos in five days since starting on Monday and I feel great! Dont feel silly for asking questions or being inexperienced, none of us are experts at taking these meds! Thats why we are all on this forum to share our stories, ideas and support each other. I have never written on a forum before but I saw soooooo many people reading the threads and all the other sites that bagged Duromine and decided to record my weightloss experience hoping that other people will learn from it too.

Good luck little chooky! (I am smiling cos 16 is a great age to be!) xx

3. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

thanks chick! so im on my 4th day now and still having usual hunger still :/ im prescribed for a month so i hopefully will get 40s next month. and i dont know if i have lost weight but i already look abit smaller, and feel so much more confident! hopefully i get the results i want.. and 3kg thats great! well done :) i have been exersicing everyday walking usualy... keep me updated!

4. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

also my pee is bright yellow/orange if im not drinking much water?!?! does anyone else have this. also yes i know i am killing myslef wanting to know how much i weigh!!! so whoever is reading this.. how are YOU going? :) id like to hear about it. also has anyone been hungry for the first week on 30s nd then the hunger goes away after first week? i hope mine does :/

5. shirleygal

shirleygal New Member
    Registered

hi eloise52

about the pee being yellowish,i've also experienced it when i don't drink water and it does not smell good but now i drink water regurlarly.i also have a little book where i write what i eat and that keeps me grounded .good luck :)

6. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

thanks! so its 1 week tomorow... i have been exercising everyday yay cant wait to see mydelf in 3 weeks

7. volcom

volcom New Member
    Registered

Yes, I was on 30's, like you the hunger was still there, and not a great deal of motivation.
    I was on them for a week and had lost 3kg but I went back to the drs and got 40's.

8. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

how have you gone since being on 40's volcom? i would like to do that too but then it will put my tolerence up even higher and im scared it will not effect me...

9. pg2011

pg2011 New Member
    Registered

hi
    im on the 30mg for 2 weeks now.
    first week lost 2.5kg but this week no loss.....:(
    am sad sad sad.
    any tips on sppeding up weightloss...

need to lose 20kg ...
    but at least 10kg by xmas......

10. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

we are on the same page pg2011. easy eat enough so that you arent hungry, but no more than that if your serious. i eat a coffee in the morning (splenda and coffee mate instead of milk and sugar) and the i have a small portion of lunch at work, and then i have a peice of fruit in late arvo and if i get hungry later on i have a protein shake. protein is realy good for weight loss coz it builds muscle and muscle burns fat. also ou MUST exersice for min 30 mins a day. a 30 minute walk would be AMAZING everyday. i have been on it for 10 dys now and i am emotionaly mucked up and am thinking of stopping the duromine :/

11. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

hey guys :)
    something i dislike about this site are the people are starting to only care about them selves, and arent here to help. lets doooo it together people! its like your on duromine or something?!?!?! HEHE
    we can be controversial! that next mouthful of that delightful dish (mmmmm food) DOESNT TASTE AS GOOD AS BEING THIN! i am also sick of running my eyes over crap about side affects haha... dry mouth went to bed at this time and this and this and im still hungry. yeh whatever. sorry this is probably the duromine talking. but ANYWAY, i think its time for me to start a duromine diary so hereeee goes!

started:
    wednesday 26 oct/83KG: i started duromine 30mg for 10 days (read what i did for diet and exercise in my previous comment) i didnt think it was affecting me emotionally at first but i was getting realy depressed and stuff (ITS CALLED DUROMINE RAGE) id also like to ad i find that its realy messing with my job, like i just am a bit spaced out and quite abrupt, and sometimes go realy awkward talking to people depending on how confident im feeling.

saturday 5 nov/77.2KG: so anyway after 10 days i discontinued taking duromine today because of the depression, but i am very happy with the 5kg loss. and mainly because i am experimenting the idea of going 1 week on 1 week off. hoping to lose afew kilos every week on...

saturday 11 nov/77.5KG: i mainly decided to go back on a saturday because its my party tonight and i can stay up all ngiht long gettin rowdy :) it is now nov 15th and i havent been dieting or exercising this time starting duromine :/ i have been eating usually and i drank alot on the weekend. my plan is to get into the healthy habits again this week and see where it takes me by sunday :) I AM STAYING POSITIVE. AND MY NEXT experiment will be trying 2 tablets in one early morning dose (probably this saturday ;p)

until next time... adios speed heads xx

12. alitim

alitim New Member
    Registered

Hello people,

I am on day 3 today and so far I am ecstatic about duromine and its effects on me, dry mouth so im drinking lots and lots of water (which was hard to do before), and waking early full of energy, I loved my sleep in the mornings so this is working great for me coz im actually up b4 my 3 kids and I can do my work out on the treadmill (40min on treadmill + 10 vibrating machine), I am trying my hardest to last the week without weighing myself,one of my hardest struggles as I am sum1 that weighs myself daily. I am also doing liteneasy for lunch and dinner and cereal or toast for breaky. My start weight is oh so hard to write but its 110kg and Im 170cm tall so I have a long way to go:( Im hoping duromine gives me the kickstart that I need. Loving reading everyone stories on here,its very motivational. Also for those that are not losing much try to make sure ur having 1200 cal a day coz if you don't ur body thinks its starving and will hold on to everything. Good luck every1,keep writing updates and I'll let everyone know my progress when I weigh in 4 days:)

13. alitim

alitim New Member
    Registered

Im dont think its a good idea to take 2 tablets of 30mg in one, thats a lot and if ur already having a hard time emotionaly,u don't know how it will affect you, I think take one everyday but if its not good for you emotionally maybe go on the 15mg ones. I hope it goes good for u:)

14. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

thanks for the advice i might re think that decision! my doctor told me do not drink more than 8 or 9 cups of water per day
    lovely to here you stories. p.s SPOT FAT REDUCTION DOES WORK i was once 97 kgs before i went on a 1200 cal diet with 2x30 mins exercise bik seshions plus 2x10 mins walk and lost 22 kilos in 20 weeks i lost my whole ass and legs through it though so it is dying proof that it works,
    it works!

15. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

21 nov 74.5kg: nearly been a month and i have lost nearly 10 kgs. over the past week i have been a little naughty but have still dropped the weight. its cool watching it fall off... I will try and exercise everyday this week :)

how are you going altim?

16. maranatha

maranatha New Member
    Registered

Hi There eloise52

FIRST OF ALL, CONGRATS;)

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

I lost 5kgs in my fist week, then nothing...Now in total i have lost 10 but in nearly two months...

Please advise what i could be doing to speed up my weight loss?

Regards,
    M

17. alitim

alitim New Member
    Registered

Hi eloise, I am loving duromine it does for me exactly what I needed, no hunger,drinking more water and my cravings for food is gone:) plus I have been waking up at 5am instead of 8am so I have time to work out:) I am on day 10 and I am down 3.8Kg:) I am not one of those lucky people where the weight just falls off without doin anything,I am still doing lite n easy but I find that im not eating all the food and there isn't really any hunger,sometimes I feel empty but its not painfull like it used to be. I had a few kinda tough days at the start coz I got headaches but I just ignored it and now they are pretty much gone. Congratz on losing 10kg that awesome:) I can't wait until I reach ur weight

18. On My Way

On My Way New Member
    Registered

Hi eloise52,

I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your 10 kilos !! Keep up the great work,, keep us updated :) its woman like you that keep the rest of us going !
    Cheers.

19. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

great to hear from all of you!
    26/11- 73.5 kgs
    marantha the advice i would give you is to just make sure your eating less. if you would like to count calories i find that easier because you may think your eating less when realy that salad has as many calories as a burger. I know the calorie to every single food so feel free to ask me if you like or just google it. i try to eat under 1000 calories a day. PLUS i do minimal 30 mins exercise per day mainly walking, but i have a 7 day gym trial so lets just see how much weight i can lose doing 1 hour vigorous exercise per day for 7 days on duromine :) dont ya love my experiments!! also some more tips, i tend to not eat much in the mornings, maybe a coffee and sometimes some canned pinapple.i then have fruit at 9am And then i have lunch 11am which fills me up because i havent eating much brekky. i then have lil bit more fruit and a snack at 3 and then a small dinner. I recomend eating plenty of protein chicken eggs fish ( red meats high in cals) but still go for it! its also important to mix up your diet, even though your not eating much you can still eat various foods and you will feel way more energetic. I also enjoy eating out because you can still be a yummy meal with very low calories! EXAMPLE i had macdonalds for lunch. I got a medium banana berry smoothie (250 cals) and a garden salad (50 cals). I was soooo full afterwards! and it was delishhhhh.
    - P.S excuse my grammar i am lazy sometimes :)

- also thought i might add i saw a clairevoyant today and i found my readings quite spot on. i even have a tape recording of it to re listen to. anyway apparently i have angels giving me strength to aid my health aand lose excess baggage ect and soon things are falling into place. so maybe its just luck!

goodbye for now x x x x x x

20. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

and yes altim just remember YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TOO. i strongly beleive in this saying! i get so many beeps and whistles now walking on the public road and i feel so much better! you can do it- just do it.