Diffrent side effects this time round

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shants, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Shants

Shants New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Ok So I started Duromine 30mg yesterday again after a verrrrry long time, before I became a mom (of two) I had different side effects. Before I just had a really dry mouth, this time round Insomnia and I am surprisingly hungry, very strange. Not sure if it is all in my head.... mmmm anyone experience/d the same?

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Shants. Welcome! Well, some Duromine users do report of increased hunger. The exact reason for this is not known, but I guess it happens because Duromine does provide a certain boost to your body. Besides, insomnia also can promote hunger, when your body is trying to get energy from food since it couldn’t get it from sleep. You can try to eat and check your sensations. I mean, you can get full fast, from smaller portions. As for insomnia, it usually subsides by day 3-5, but I am not sure that you will be able to wait for too long to sleep. Besides, lack of sleep hinders the weight loss. So you might need to take something (before you buy any sleeping pills, inform the pharmacist about Duromine), or may be these tips will help you fall asleep faster. Best of luck and have a nice day.

PS. If hunger does not disappear, you might need to stop taking Duromine for 3-4 days and then start again – this might help.

3. Changing

Changing New Member
    Registered

I found the same thing.
    Took duromine about 2 years or so ago. Got dry mouth, insomnia, anxiety and extra energy. Also completely lost my appetite, never felt hungry and lost 5kg in the first week!

This time around insomnia to begin with which wore off. Hungry a lot. Like almost more than when off Duromine and no weightloss whatsoever!!

Very disappointed it didn't work like last time.