Did your weight loss slow after the first month?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Slacr, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Slacr

Slacr New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone!

I will have been on duromine for 5 weeks tomorrow and have to date lost 6.5kg...i am very happy with that but i am wanting to hear from those who have been on the 15mg for 8-12weeks , can you tell me if the weight loss slows down once you get past the first month? My dr told me becasue i have done so well in the first month that i should not expect to see these results continue but im not sure about that as i have read lots of stories and the weight loss has continued at a steady pace. What have your personal experiences been?

2. kyrewyn

kyrewyn New Member
    Registered

my weight loss really slows down at that time of month and I now only have 4 kg to loose finding it harder the closer I get. need to add regular excersise

3. Slacr

Slacr New Member
    Registered

Thanks for your reply kyrewyn :) your the only person who replies to my threads so far!!!
    I weighed in this morning, it is my 5th week and i lost 1.5kg taking my total to 7.5kg im very happy! I also went for a walk this afternoon.
    Hope your journey is going well.

I must say im surprised with the amount of people who read these threads but not alot of people actually comment on them ......is there a reason for this? I expected to have people sharing stories and giving advice,tips and encouragment but there doesn't seem to be much of that going on :(

4. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

morning I was going to reply , but u said I want to hear from people taking 15 g for 8 to 12 weeks. So that was me out lol. I'm surprise how little people reply as well. hope ur going well and still droping the kgs :)

5. Slacr

Slacr New Member
    Registered

Thanks for your reply aturn121, thats cool im not really fussed happy to get feedback from everyone it is all still relevant just different doses :)

I am still seeing consistant losses which i am happy with.

I hope your doing well with your weight loss journey too!

6. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

hope all is going well, I'm happy with my weight loss. about a kg a week, I have been on 40g for 10 weeks now and have loss 13.5 kgs
    I weigh in on a Saturday at the gym. I. going to the gym 5 to 6 times a week and my fitness has improved so much. have a good week and make sure u check out my blog and my photo Alban to :)

7. Houlio

Houlio New Member
    Registered

I would comment more often if I could, but my work restricts me unfortunately.

Congratulations on your loss so far! I've been on 30mg for some time now and have noticed that now I have to work even harder to lose weight. Unfortunately I have not had a chance to weigh my self in the last 3 weeks, but I am hoping to be able to have a look next weekend. I'm not sure what I've lost but I have had to lower my clothes size and now the new ones are feeling lose again!

:)

8. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

it will be exciting to see the results after four weeks. I have noticed my energy is not as intense as when I started . not sure why it could be my body getting use to duramine. I'll weigh tomorrow at the gym , should of today but dis not get there. How long do u reckon u will be on duramine for ?

can't wait to hear ur results :)

9. SallyCooper

SallyCooper New Member
    Registered

ive been taking it for a month tomorrow, ive put up a day 1 photo and a day 26 i think, im waiting til I go to the doctor tomorrow to know exactly how much weight ive lost as my scales arent very accurate. i too don't have the energy that i did in the first 2 weeks but i still have more than when i started.
    im on 40mg and still feel hungry at times, im hoping the weight continues to come off as it has done so far, if not more so, I know im putting in the exercise and eating well, my doctor told me I should lose 15kgs by christmas :)

10. SallyCooper

SallyCooper New Member
    Registered

I went to doc yesterday, and Id lost 7kgs for the first month, he said to only expect to lose 6kgs this month, but im going to work my butt off to do another 7 :)