Day two

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joanne87, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Joanne87

Joanne87 Member
    Registered

Hi all, I'm on day 2, my starting weight is 74kgs. I'm on 30mil dosage. The doctor gave me a free 7 day starter pack pretty happy about that saves me getting my script out for a week. I used duromine 5 years ago after I had my daughter, but I had forgotten how bad the side effects can be, worst night sleep last night, dry mouth and feeling rather jittery. . My goal is to hit 60kgs but I'm a single mum and I feel as I have no support system hence the reason I joined this group hoping to hear others sucess and struggle stories

#1 Joanne87, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  2. Smick

Smick Well-Known Member
    Registered

Hi Joanne
    This forum and the blogs are great for support, sometimes better than family & friends because we cn all identify with what you are going through.

Joanne87 likes this.
  3. Joanne87

Joanne87 Member
    Registered

Hi smick, I am already finding the stories and blogs on here so helpful and inspiring. But still can't sleep it's 3am here and I'm wide awake, can't wait for the not sleeping phase to pass again.

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Joanne87! Welcome to the forum.
    I hope you will find a great support and motivation here. As for bad sleeping, check out Duromine Side effects thread there is a post about lack of sleep. Just some small tips that helped me to get my normal sleep again. Good luck!

Joanne87 likes this.
  5. Joanne87

Joanne87 Member
    Registered

Thanks and I shall check it out now :)