Day one

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WannaBeAHotMumma, Feb 12, 2012.

1. WannaBeAHotMumma

WannaBeAHotMumma New Member
    Registered

Hello everyone,

Ok so today was day one on 40mg duromine.

I'm feeling fine no side affects as yet. I didn't get that 'high' that alot of people talk about bu had a spike in energy and alertness. Lets hope that this duro, diet and a lot of excersise pays off :)

Would love to hear any other stories from people :)

Good luck everyone!!

Will update when there is progress

2. wannabe-sexymamma

wannabe-sexymamma New Member
    Registered

Hi there,

Look forward to hearing your progress etc. I am on 30mg starting in the morning.

3. WannaBeAHotMumma

Registered

Hello, well today is my 3rd day on duro and feeling awesome!
    I have already lost 6cm from my hips so very happy with that and also have lost 1.5kg!!
    I have no side effects and finding this is working very well for me :)
    Good luck to you and keep me up-dated as to how you're all going :)

4. WannaBeAHotMumma

Registered

Ok have not been on here for a while and hope everyone is doing good.

Ok so I was one duromine for 16 days and for the first few days it was great! But by about the 4th day I became extreemly lethargic, tired and was hungry.
    I pushed myself to excersise and eat very well which was not easy.
    By the 2 week mark I had lost around 2.5kg and a fair few centimetres but was also starting to feel a bit down on myself, it was'nt until about the 14th day on duro that I started to get worse, I became extreemly depressed, very tired, had terrible headaches, nausea and I became just an all out very aggressive person and it is not me to be like that. I didn't realise how bad I had gotten until I got into a big argument with a close family member which made me crack and I cried for an hour straight!!
    So on the 16th day of duro I didnt take anymore and will never touch it again! It has been four days off it now and I am only just starting to be myself again.
    PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT YOU AND DUROMINE EFFECTS EVERYONE DIFFERENTLY!!
    I do not want people to see my post and be scared to try it but just becareful it is a strong drug and can have hundreds of different side effects it all comes down to how YOUR body handles it.

So I am now in a very good routine and excersise and eating very healthy with no supplements so fingers crossed I can do it :) so to all of you out there I wish you the best of luck!