Day One

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by tams86, Nov 14, 2011.

1. tams86

tams86 New Member
    Registered

The dreaded before pic

Picnik collage.jpg

The dreaded "before" picture. Looking at it makes me cringe. How the heck did I let myself get to this point. At 25years of age i am very overweight, unfit and terrible at making the right food choices.

Time to change, time to begin the journey.....

Wish me luck
    tam oxox

2. melb

melb New Member
    Registered

Re: The dreaded before pic

Hey tams
    Well I think making the choice to do something is awesome!! We all let ourselves go then regret it later. Don't beat urself up about it. I feel that taking the duromine gives us confidence automatically and knowing what we go thru really puts us into gear
    I am so glad that we have this forum for support. We will do this and we will make it!
    Big hug and lotsa kisses

3. tams86

tams86 New Member
    Registered

thanks for the confidence :)
    Im on day 4 and my scales are saying im 4kg down already in 4days!!!
    Best thing ive ever done, loving the journey to a healthier and lighter me :)

4. melb

melb New Member
    Registered

4 kilos???? Now I'm jealous!!! What are u doing??? Come now u need to share!!!!
    Mel B

5. superstar

superstar New Member
    Registered

hi there i am starting in two days and am sitting on 66 kilos. i am starting on duro 15mg - really want to get to 60. any advice? aslo how much did you start off on ?

6. Ashleigh

Ashleigh New Member
    Registered

Hey :)

For one, Superstar do you really think you need to be on duromine? Your start weight isn't even heavy and only using it to lose 6kg? Maybe you should just rethink your diet a little more.

And good luck tam :)

Ash x

7. tarmararoberts

tarmararoberts New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,
    Ive been taking Duromine for approximately 3 weeks and feel great, I have had slight side effects of a dry mouth and trouble going to sleep at a reasonable time but they are miner compared to the results I am attaining. I wasnt that overweight either, I weighed in at 73kg at the height of 162cm. But due to not being happy about my weight and being diagnosed with high cholesterol my doctor prescribed the tablets. I have so far lost 5.5kg,(even eating christmas goodies) my goal weight is to be around 60kg. I found the tablets have stopped the cravings for carbs and all the wrong foods, and changed my whole mind set. I feel positive about the weight I am loosing and the stamina and energy I have, which I havent felt since I was young. Seeing the results I am achieving although not as good as some, has given me the determination to keep eating right. I know the time will come when I have to come off the tablets, so I am trying to change all my eating habits so I can continue to eat right and keep the weight off for good.
    Good Luck Tam I hope you attain your goal weight and have a great success story to share with us once you have completed your course of Duromine. :)