Day one done & dusted

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by christie85, Sep 3, 2014.

1. christie85

christie85 New Member
    Registered

Well, today was day one of duromine 30mg. I have previously taken it years ago but I never took it regularly as I was a size 12 - 14 so I wasn't so concerned then as I am now. My daughter is 2 and since having her I seem to struggle getting down past a size 14. Working full time as well as being a fulltime parent has taken its toll on my motivation and energy also. I had my pre wedding photoshoot 2 days ago and after my photographer telling me I need to keep my chin up as I have major double chin!! (That put a damper on the rest of the shoot) I decided to visit my gp and get a script. I get married in November and so im lucky my gp gave me 3 months worth of scripts at once so hopefully I see results soon. Today I wasnt hungry at all but ate minimal just so I didnt go into starvation mode. Felt mostly normal today. But time will tell!!

2. christine V

christine V Member
    Registered

How did you sleep last night? How much are you hoping to lose by November? Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great

3. christie85

christie85 New Member
    Registered

My sleep was bad! Tossing & turning. Awake at 5am. To be honest though I've been sleeping terrible lately so not sure if its the duromine 100%. I'm hoping to lose at the very least 5kg.

4. Carlyvartell

Carlyvartell New Member
    Registered

I'm on my first day today bit envoys as I've read such terrible things. Hope my first is as good as yours