Day Five

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by courtenay_r90, Aug 8, 2012.

1. courtenay_r90

courtenay_r90 New Member
    Registered

Today is the 5th day of taking duromine 30mg. I have been feeling ok apart from mood swings and my jaw always wanting to grind my teeth that is getting anoying. I have been trying to go for a walk each day though the weather hasnt been on my side. My eating has been good just having all bran in the morning and fruit during the day and trying to have something for dinner but just not up to eating. Every now and then i get i slight headache so thats my trigger for getting something into my stomach. Sleep has been ok one night only got a total of 3 hours. When I do sleep and wake up i feel like i havent been sleeping? but im not feeling tired so thats good. My heart rate has increased though getting use to it was bit scary at first. I weighed myself on saturday on some digital scales and I was 81.3 the doctors scales wernt digital so not sure if they were acurate. I weighed myself again yesterday 4 days in just to have a nosey and I am 78.7kg so i weight lose of 2.6kg in four days!! I am pretty happy so hopefully i can loose another 8kgs in 3 weeks Im not really keen on using them longer than a month.

Weight Tracker
    Starting 4.8.2012: 81.3
    Weight Today 8.8.2012: 78.7kg
    Total weight lose:2.6kg

2. Mum of 3

Mum of 3 New Member
    Registered

Hi Courtenay, How is your journey going? I see you posted about a month ago, hosw are things now? Im new , my first day on Duromine 30mg today.

3. courtenay_r90

courtenay_r90 New Member
    Registered

Hey
    Havent updated in a while. Im into week 5 of taking duromine. I didnt take them for a week. Last week I weighed myself at doctors and I am 76kg I was 76kg so a total of 5.3kg in four weeks.Cant complain about that lol I will have to weigh myself tomorrow dont have scales at home so hard trying to find some.My clothes are starting to get to big now which is great and everyone is noticing which is even better.I will keep you updated hope your journey is going well