Day 9

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Em84, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Em84

Em84 New Member
    Registered

Day 9 today and just joined this site lastnight, my side affects have been terrible but last night I had a decent sleep and today I'm feeling a lot better than what I have since taking them, hopefully it will keep getting better!
    Today I've had one piece of toast with tiny bit of margarine for breaky!
    Lunch- piece of steak about the size of my palm maybe a tiny bit smaller and handful of beans
    Dinner a bowl of steamed veggies and half a bannana
    I still don't feel like eating but I forced myself to eat it!
    Oh and plenty of water
    :)

Kate likes this.
  2. Em84

Em84 New Member
    Registered

Day 10
    Still feeling light headed but I went to my boxing class I did an hour and craved water more than usual and I struggled with it more today , I guess cos of the light headed feeling and it was more intense! I did have a piece of toast and a coffee before I went!
    I wish I was getting the energy boost everyone else gets but I don't :(
    Just about to make lunch same as yesterday just small piece of steak and some veggies! I do afternoon shift tonight so will make some extra for dinner

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, I like your meal plan Em!
    The energy boost you probably don't notice because you're physically active, while most of duromine users aren't. But you do great, keep on!

4. Em84

Em84 New Member
    Registered

Thankyou :)

5. Em84

Em84 New Member
    Registered

I couldn't update yesterday as the server wasn't working!i went and did my boxing training this morning for an hour! Had the usual toast and coffee for breaky lunch just some crackers and no fat yougart and a tiny bowl of spaghetti for dinner! Side affects have seemed to subside now still tired though