Day 8

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Amandamay1987, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Amandamay1987

Amandamay1987 New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone my names Amanda and I'm on my eighth day of 30mg. My start weight was 116.5 and I'm down to 113 I have been exercising and walking a lot also healthy aYing and lots of water 3-4 litres a day I haven't had any trouble sleeping I'm pretty tired. Always actually.

mrsnidhi likes this.
  2. Rosie C

Rosie C Member
    Registered

Well done!!! I'm on day 8 of 30mg too. I'm unable to weigh myself but i'm desperately hoping for at least 2-3 kgs. To be honest I don't feel any different at all but i'm doing all the right things so fingers crossed. Congrats on your results! How much are you hoping to lose?

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome Amanda!
    Hope you get a great loss very very soon!
    Good luck.
    P.S. Rosie, you too will have your changes and some good weight loss. Patience...;)

4. Amandamay1987

Amandamay1987 New Member
    Registered

I think I've lost about 3.5 it's been 2 weeks on Tuesday so it's slowed down this week no idea why! Hopefully I can loose some over the weekend I want to lose atleast 20kilos. My partner wants to take me out for dinner tonight so will have a cheat night of dinner :) hope I haven't hit a wall! A lot of people have said I should try 40mg with my weight

5. Rosie C

Rosie C Member
    Registered

Good luck! 3.5kgs is still fantastic I think! It's hard when you read some people losing 7+ in a week, but 3 and a half is great. Next time you're at the supermarket, fill a bag with 3.5kg of oranges and lift that bugger up. Suddenly seems a lot more than you realise when it's a weight in your arms, not just a number!:)

Good luck!

shellyisme likes this.
  6. Amandamay1987

Amandamay1987 New Member
    Registered

Good idea thanks hun I think reading all these 6 kilos in ine week is getting me gonna try some meal replacement shakes I think

7. shellyisme

shellyisme Well-Known Member
    Registered

Don't worry about what others are losing the key is to stay positive:) I count my calories & use my fitness pal app on my iPad & i phone it's great I find if I do this Im making my self accountable ;) I have lost to date 15kg I started on the 29/06/14.... I still have another 25kg to lose ... Just remember if you have a blow out .. Forgive yourself we are after all only human :p Pick yourself up and get back on your weight loss journey... & remember your not alone we are all in this together ... Have a great week wishing you a lighter scale :)

8. shellyisme

shellyisme Well-Known Member
    Registered

I also agree with Rosie C about lifting the 3.5kg of oranges ... My motivation is I picture in my mind 15 x 1kg blocks/bags of sugar all lined up on the table & thank god I stuck to my plan... And all that sugar is no longer hanging from my body :eek: ;)