Day 7 and wow!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Keira, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Keira

Keira Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Lost:
    Goal Weight:
    Just made it to day 7 and weighed myself and I am 4.7kg down! That is crazy. Thats more weight than ive managed to lose in years and i never imagined that could happen all while still eating 5 times and hitting a 1300 calorie goal a day. Hopefully it stays off and I can keep losing. even a small amount a week from now would be awesome.

Louise Kaye and Rava like this.
  2. NoodleBlue

NoodleBlue New Member
    Registered

4.7kgs in 1 week is wonderful!! Well done! :D I'm nearly 7 weeks in and have lost 6.9kgs which I'm happy with! Remember as long as the scales are going down, even if it's only a couple hundred grams, that's a good thing!

Rava likes this.
  3. Bighorn

Bighorn New Member
    Registered

Congrats great result

4. Lou Lou

Lou Lou New Member
    Registered

Wow, Congrats, Keep at it Winner !

5. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Keira just read your thread, and wanted to know how you were getting on?

You must be nearly at the 4 week mark?

6. Bighorn

Bighorn New Member
    Registered

Hi Keira,

Thank for asking still going well , I had a week of as I went away with the fam and forgot to pack the pills.. that and 2 kids birthday parties below the Keto diet

Now down 7.3 kg, 6cm around my waist and 13 from around my belly bottom and love handles ( where most of weight sits)

Still keeping an accurate food diary using the MyFitnessPal app and training my butt off .. feeling fitter ,stronger but like everyone wishing I was seeing big drops as I am now back to the point where I always seem to stagnate and struggle to break through

Rava likes this.
  7. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Bighorn, I just posted in the Mens corner lol.

That is such a great result!! Not to mention 6cm off your waist - bloody amazing!

Don't forget there is more than likely a time when your body will say, what the hell is happening and hold onto its weight (hopefully not for long).

You might want to up your calorie intake for 20% for a couple of days and then drop back down, and see how it responds. Others had even had good success in splitting their training session times. For example if your training at 5pm every day for a couple of hours. One session in the morning, another in the evening.

The body is a fickle thing and sometimes we need to trick it, so we can get it working the way we want too :)