Day 6

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Sharee1, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Sharee1

Sharee1 New Member
    Registered

Hi guys. I'm a 43 year old Aussie and have 25 kg to loose. This is my last chance before I opt for surgery. I have arthritis and the extra weight is increasing the pain in my joints. I tried duromine 30 10 years ago but developed palpatations in a few days and had to give them up, then tried metermine 15 a few years ago and only got to day 3 and found my self so cranky and aggressive I had to stop. So after consulting with my dr last week I am now on duromine 15. I have a dry mouth, which is sort of good because it is making me drink water which I don't normally do. My appetite level is perfect for me at the moment, still eating enough but only feel like good food, sometimes even a shake. I am a chocolate addict and don't even feel like eating it when it's sitting in front of me so that is great. Down side is I haven't slept more than an hour a night which is really draining me. Don't think I can't manage that for much longer. Keeping very active during the day. To the point of exhaustion . Find myself really tired with eyes shut but can't sleep. On the plus side I have lost 2 kg this week. I'd love to be able to continue with these tablets as I feel they are working for me . If any one knows of a way to overcome the lack of sleep I would be grateful. I take the tablet about 5.30 am

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Sharee!

Sleep problems are common, but not like an hour a nighto_O
    What I can recommend you is worm milk, or a book; get a fresh air into your bedroom before you go to bed. What else...
    Oh, yes! Avoid working on computer and Internet at least an hour before sleep. As for me, I used to fall asleep with some animal or cooking TV shows. Just set timer on TV and go to bed under a warm blanket...
    Hope it will help you! Sleep well, darling!

3. Kezzamcc

Kezzamcc New Member
    Registered

Hi go to the chemist and ask the pharmacist if it is ok to take restavit or something similar. You wont function long on no sleep.
    Good Luck