Day 6 - Duromine 15mg

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by bombdiggity, May 17, 2011.

1. bombdiggity

bombdiggity New Member
    Registered

Hi all

Well, apart from having a broken night's sleep (probably due more to my husband being away) and a mild headache which could be from the cold I have woken up with, I feel pretty decent.

One thing I am experiencing today is that I am HUNGRY. I have something to eat (around a 100-200 calorie snack) and then I'm ravenous again. I'm drinking herbal tea and plenty of water.

Has anyone else experienced this?

2. Elle

Elle New Member
    Registered

Hi B :)

I am not sure if I am hungry or not ?!? lol . . . I know this sounds strange but I have this strange feeling, it is not really hunger, maybe it is my brain interpreting the hunger pains in a different way ?? but I have a really strong urge to EAT !! I am really determined to make this work but before I started Duromine I ate lots !!

I am just drinking water and hoping that will help me :) At at the moment it is, thankfully !!!

I am still having headaches but it is only slight at the moment :)

Elle :p

3. bombdiggity

bombdiggity New Member
    Registered

No headache for me today, but I have that "hungry" feeling like my tummy is empty about an hour after eating. I'm doing the same as you Elle, drinking water and herbal tea to try to fill the void!!

4. Driabee

Driabee New Member
    Registered

wow. I thought I was the only one who's gotten so ravenous. I actually feel like my stomach is empty. Funny thing is I only ever get this hungry when I am pregnant so when I started feeling that way on Monday I rushed off to check it out and NOPE I am not with child lol. Thank you for the water tip. I think I'll try that too.

5. bombdiggity

bombdiggity New Member
    Registered

OK...it's Day 8 and I've lost 1.8kg, I think it's been mainly because I've watched what I'm eating. I've also found that Cup of Soups seem to be a good "filler". Check the calorie/kj content. Ideally, something around the 100cal/420kj mark per serve is the way to go.

I'm a huge fan of the Continental Tomato Cup of Soup and if I feel like a special one, I'll have one of the Lots of Noodles soups.