Day 5 - side affects and results

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by redtights79, Aug 20, 2011.

1. redtights79

redtights79 New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

Well its day 5 on Duromine and from day one I completely lost my appetite - occasionally my tummy grumbles but Im just not interested in food. This is pretty bad but I have only managed to have soup for lunch for the last 3 days and have "forgotten" to eat breakfast and dinner. Drinking LOADS of water though atleast 3 ltrs a day - thirsty but I dont have a dry mouth.

Im not excercising - just keeping busy and today I put on a dress I wouldnt have even attempt to wear a week ago and it fits!! I'm not sure how much I have lost as im only going to weigh myself once a week but I definatly feel less bloated and lighter which is great!! Im hoping I have lost loads! ha ha.

I have suffered from a fast beating heart and I'm waking up really early and not tired until after midnight most nights!!

Week two Im going to kick start the excercise regime to quickly shift the pounds!!

Redtights79

2. Romantic Rondezvous

Romantic Rondezvous New Member
    Registered

Great work Redtights79.

Watch the exercise with the fast heart rate, try to keep your exercise gentle, your body may just need a bit longer to get use to the drug. When I took Duromine I remember my heart rate was speedy for a few days, can't remember exactly how many, but don't remember giving my heart rate another thought after that.

You seem highly motivated, hope it rubs off on me :)

3. Cherrydreams

Cherrydreams New Member
    Registered

Hi Redtights - good on you! This is so inspiring because I'm only on day one! :) I'm not interested in food either and my tummy is slightly groaning but I'm not running to the fridge! That's good about the dress too, hope that happens for me.

And Romantic I'm glad you mentioned about exercising gently as I planned to go hardcore with cardio tomorrow at the gym but think maybe I should just do it nicely to start.