Day 5 - 4:44am Am I Crazy?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jojo74, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Jojo74

Jojo74 New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    74kg
    Current Weight:
    ?
    Height:
    153cm or 5’
    Lost:
    ?
    Goal Weight:
    Morning Everyone!!
    So.... I think the lack of sleep is getting to me. Have hardly slept a wink over the last 4 nights but feel pretty good otherwise. Only other symptom has been excessive thirst and the odd mild headache.
    I’m not sure what possessed me but this morning after another night of about 2.5 hours sleep I decided to take my first 30mg dose after 4 days on 15mg!!! Dr told me to up the dose when I felt ready.... Am I crazy? Will I ever sleep again?? Lol Funny thing is it’s not really bothering me too much at this stage which is weird because I normally don’t cope with lack of sleep.
    Other than the above symptoms I feel great. I have also started optifast meal replacements - 2 meals. I really need to lose at least 18kg.
    I have been diagnosed as pre diabetic and also have hip and back issues. Haven’t done much exercise yet, just light walking and physio exercises for my back.
    I’m not really sure when or if I will weigh myself on this journey... I’m so scared of getting disappointed and then giving up.
    Good luck everyone on your weight loss journey and I look forward to reading many more inspirational stories on this forum. :)

Rava likes this.
  2. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

How did you go this past week @Jojo74 ?

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook