Day 4

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Natsumi89, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Natsumi89

Natsumi89 New Member
    Registered

Hey everyone,

I started Duromine 40mg on the 10th october so this is the start of day 4. I'm 24 (25 in a couple weeks) and i was very happy with myself until i fell pregnant with my son, then I started eatting more. I used to drink 1 coke a day before but since then it has increased to around 4-5 a day. I did try to stop once but got way to much side effects, headaches, dizziness etc so gave up trying to stop it. Eventually i got it down to 3 a day.

Last week i woke up and it just clicked that enough is enough, my son is 2 1/2 now so it is time to do something to get back my old body.

From there my hubby suggested i join a gym, yet i am not overly comfortable going plus then i would have to take my son or get a babysitter which would just be a headache. So I decided to get a stationary cycle for home, that way i can just do when ever i feel like it.

From there i got duromine 40mg, downloaded 2 apps which have worked great so far. calorie king and snap track.

With calorie king it has everything i need, add in what you eat, how much excercise and water intake. It also has a diary in it to keep track of your weight.

Snap track is basically making albums with pictures of your progress as well as your measurements.

My method for stopping coke is to leave a can open in the fridge on have a sip only when i feel dizzy which has worked well so far. I am only having abit under half a can now.

Duromine has given some side effects like the dry mouth, only had trouble sleeping the first night but fine after that. I assume because i also cycle just before bed so i already feel sleepy. I have been emotional, just by watching a sad movie i start crying which has never happened to me before.

Now it's day 4 and i am feeling great, still have a slight headache that won't go away but it is not as bad from day 1. I excercise around 1 hour a day and have limited calories. drinking at least 8 cups a day, when ever i feel like i want coke or hungry (when i have already ate) then i would have water instead which seems to put it off.

starting weight: 120.6kgs
    Current weight: 118.5kgs

2.1kg in 3 days is a good enough start for me. I hope to get down to somewhere in the 80's.

Beth75, Kate and Cole82 like this.
  2. Natsumi89

Natsumi89 New Member
    Registered

Exactly 1 week and now down to 117.6kgs . So a total 2.8kg loss for the week.

Not getting much side effects now, yet i do tend to wake up a few hours earlier than normal.

3. Rosie C

Rosie C Member
    Registered

Great effort! Congrats! :)

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Great loss I think! Little by little you will get closer to your goal.
    Go girl you are doing great!
    ;)

5. Natsumi89

Natsumi89 New Member
    Registered

Thanks to you both :)

Down to 117.1kgs now, 1 week and 2 days.

Beth75 likes this.