Day 4... Needing some advice.and support on.30mg ..

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by leanyb21, Apr 6, 2014.

1. leanyb21

leanyb21 New Member
    Registered

So today is day 4 for me.. but ill start at day 1..
    D1 got up at 7am had my duromine and started my day from there... i wasnt hungry at all but ate fruit throught the day when i remembered.. i felt fine all day really happy full of energy...went to bed slept fine until 2am.. woke up with stomach cramps so bad i was sick for 1 hour...
    D2..3...4... convinced myself it was something to do with flushing my body out so took the tablet at 8am.. had a headache all day but.did a heap of exercise and drank a heap of water.. sorry for tmi,.but #2 is like water... is this normal.. and how much weight had you lost by now... im only eating healthy im exercising and drinj 1.8 litr of water a day but have lost 0.1kg ... ive lost a fair few cm and.going to the toilet a lot but the scales are not going down helllppp

JennyGordonii likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,
    Firstly you need to eat more than you do now. Healthy but 3-4 times minimum! Do not do the common mistake. You've had those stomach cramps because of hunger I am sure. Especially if you exercise. Your body needs energy and nutrients to stay alive. I've told this, probably, a million times. Breakfast is a must! After the pill. Even if you don't feel hungry, you need to eat normally. Just make sure you cook healthy and you take the tiniest plate.Lunch and a couple of snacks. But you can miss the dinner though. Or make it the lighest meal. Like a fruit, or yogurt.

3. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

I eat 3 times a day. I've been going now for several weeks and I haven't missed a meal yet. Lost all but 5 kg so far and I'm happy with that. Hungry or not I eat. Between meals if I want something I nibble on half a small carrot. I'm eating around 1200-1350 calories a day roughly and I'm not hungry and have been losing steadily. I know the bit about going to the loo. All that water........geez do I go to the loo alot :)

JennyGordonii likes this.