Day 3 20yo Australia. share your story with me.

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by JacquiRose, Oct 6, 2013.

1. JacquiRose

JacquiRose Member
    Registered

My name is Jacqui, I live in a small city on the coast of Western Australia. I'm not new to forums and blogs, I've been on them for years looking for support and inspiration. I'm in the middle of a life style change, not just another diet. I used to go to the gym a minimum of 3 times a week combined with various diets, but have fallen off the wagon and am trying desperately to get back on. And this is where Duromine comes onto play. I'm hoping it will help me get enthused, inspired and most of all-back to the gym.

I am on a 30mg dose for 3 months. I took my first dose on Friday and have been wide awake ever since, I managed to get 3-5 hours in last night but I'm still going.

So today is day 3 and i'm already down 1.5kg which is exciting! I'm having some side-effects, sometimes i'm dizzy and sort of breath but for no longer than a minute, have had an upset tummy and obviously lack of sleep.

What's your story? How long did it take you to start seeing changes? I'd love to know what's ahead for me.

Height: 154cm.
    Weight: 99.4kg.
    BMI: 42 - Obese.
    My goal: 70kg (loss of 30kg)

JennyGordonii likes this.
  2. Kezzamcc

Kezzamcc New Member
    Registered

Hi Jacqui I am from WA also and just beginning this journey. I am keeping a blog on here and hope to keep it up, along with photos eepppppp :O
    I have a very long journey ahead also starting weight was 115kg and I am also on 30mg. I really wish you luck.
    I hope you get some sleep soon but if you cant go to your doctor its not worth giving them up for that.
    Feel free to follow my blog on here.
    Cheers Kerry

3. JacquiRose

JacquiRose Member
    Registered

Hi lovely :) thanks for the support! The little sleep I wm getting seems to be heavy and isn't effecting me as mich as day 1 or 2. Actually feeling so good I'm going to hit the gym today! I'll follow your page whrn I gry on my pc I'm in my phone at the moment :)

bekky2013 likes this.
  4. bekky2013

bekky2013 New Member
    Registered

Hey JacquiRose.
    How are things going...?
    I have just started Day 2 today. Wanted to know any tips.
    Xx

5. JacquiRose

JacquiRose Member
    Registered

Hi bekky, I have a lot of tips and tricks. I'm happy to talk anytime if you'd like you can message me? My main tips would be 1) take the pill as early as you can! I take mine at 6-6:30am and don't have much of a problem sleeping, took it at 10am today and im still awake. 2) drink a LOT of water. As in 2 or more litres. 3) make sure you eat at least every 4 hours or your metabolism wont change. If you need help with anything else just let me know :)

x.kate.x and Kate like this.