Day 26.

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by skinnynic, Mar 9, 2014.

1. skinnynic

skinnynic New Member
    Registered

Hey there everyone!
    The last 3 weeks have gone super fast for me but at the same time, it feels like it's been forever since I've been on here!
    Since I started Duromine, I have cut right back on my food intake. I eat what I have to and I can say no! I have been taking it for the last 21 days even though it's day 26.. I got a bit sick and was bed ridden for a couple of days last week so didn't take duro as I had to take other medications. I didn't put any weight on (yay) but I didn't lose any either. (Sigh) but here I go, back on track. This whole month I have done little to no 'exercise' but have been keeping active (at work and at home) in the first week, at one stage I lost 5kg exactly. I ate nothing bad at all..& drank anywhere from 2.5 to 5lts of water a day!.. in the 2nd week, I lost 1 kg.. eating a little more, and a little more un-healthaly & I drank way less water! Lucky to be 1.5 litres! And this last week I have lost 0kg.. but no gain. All up 6kg. In 21 days of taking duro. I notice it on my body now though, little changes make a big difference! My goal for this next week is to exercise at least 30 mins per day and drinking at least 3 lts of water per day. I will be starting tomorrow! Hopefully can lose a couple more kg before I leave for my cruise on Saturday!!

cocochanel87 likes this.
  2. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

6 kg. That's great! Keep it up!

3. Stonie

Stonie New Member
    Registered

You are doing well. With the exercises you should also tone up quite nicely. Good luck!