Day 2 on Duromine

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Daniela1989, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Daniela1989

Daniela1989 New Member
    Registered

Despite the disapproval from my partner, friends and family, I have begun my weight loss journey with duromine. I am 24 year old, 177cm and weigh 84.7kgs. I have struggled with my weight my entire life and have always dreamed to be able to wear anything and feel good, and go to the beach and actually swim. As an Australian girl, I love fashion and the ocean, so being overweight, I feel like I am limiting my quality of life. Enough is enough.When I was 21, I was 105kgs and through diet and exercise I managed to get to where I am now, but I am really struggling to lose the last 15+kgs that I need to lose. Hence the duromine. My goal weight is 68kgs and I hope that the duromine gives me the self control I need, and lack so badly.

Day 1: Appetite- 0, dry mouth, feeling pretty wired and playing with my hair/biting my nails a fair bit, actually had energy to go to the gym and do a workout after work. A little trouble sleeping and woke up a few times but nothing too concerning.

Day 2 (today)- About the same as yesterday and feeling positive about my weightloss. I have lost 400 grams since yesterday.

Will keep you updated on my progress. I would also appreciate any tips or advice from duromine users on optimising my weightloss

Thank you

Daniela

#1 Daniela1989, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    Sallie alexander likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Daniela! (what a beautiful name you have!)
    "Enough is enough.When I was 21, I was 105kgs and through diet and exercise I managed to get to where I am now, but I am really struggling to lose the last 15+kgs that I need to lose. Hence the duromine. My goal weight is 68kgs and I hope that the duromine gives me the self control I need, and lack so badly."
    Wow! You did a big step forward since your 21!
    I agree that Duromine gives a self control that most people with extra weight need. But. Don't you forget that you will have to stop taking the pills one day. Therefore, you must be ready to continue without the pills the same you did with them, you see? Sometimes it's not easy even though you were on them for three months or so. People complain they gained their weight back and even more after they finished Duromine. The reason is just one: they start eating everything they want again and forget about physical activity.
    I keep saying: once you decided to become slim, you should stick to your regime once and for all. Of course you may have some breaks and let yourself be happy eating cake, sweets and BBQs. But this shouldn't be a regular habit. This is the only way you can keep your achieved weight stable.

ps. Hope I didn't scare you off with my boring lecture bla bla bla...:D:D:D
    I just want you to give a good start, because you have just 15 kg to go and it is not so much. You can easily do it if you follow proper instructions. Okay, it's time to finish, so I wish you a good luck in this journey and no side effects!

xoxo
    Kate

Kayla_Chapman likes this.
  3. Daniela1989

Daniela1989 New Member
    Registered

Hi Kate

I totally agree. I plan to take duromine for 2 or 3 months and use it as a tool for changing my eating habits and lifestyle. I think that once I have actually lost the weight and feel proud and confident in my body, I won't want to binge eat and ruin my hard work. When I stop taking it, I will just have to make sure I weigh myself every month to make sure that I am not gaining weight, and if I am, think about what I can change.

Anyone who has lost 15-20kgs (or more) can you tell me a rough eating/exercise plan that you used along side the duromine?

Daniela x

Kate likes this.