Day 2 on duromine - your thoughts please

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by magenta19, Mar 6, 2012.

1. magenta19

magenta19 New Member
    Registered

I am a 21 year old girl which started Duromine yesterday. I weigh 89 kilos. I was really nervous starting duromine due to all known side affects, but I really did not become affected by any yesterday. I ate quite healthy and did strenuous excersise at night, becides a bit of a head ache and feeling a little "zoned out" I have not felt anything else. I had no trouble sleeping last night. I am on the 15mg. do you think that it may not be working for me? I have not been really hungry but as per information make sure i do eat healthy just so my body does not starve.

I'm worried! help! because I have no side affects does it mean it's not working or am I just lucky?

thanks guys!

2. aliciao

aliciao New Member
    Registered

hi i just joined and will be posting my story soon, i am on double you are and i'd say i'd love to of been like you and if if you aren't hungry than it is working and if you loose weight then great.

if i was you i wouldn't stress that you don't have side effects, if you don't loose any weight in a week go to the docs.

3. wannabeasupermodel

wannabeasupermodel New Member
    Registered

i think the heavier side effects are from the 40mg users.. im using 30mg and i am on my fourth day, experienced side effects for the first couple of days but today I am feeling absolutely nothing. Don't stress your lucky - not missing out on anything thats for sure.

4. wannabeasupermodel

wannabeasupermodel New Member
    Registered

but if you aren't losing weight then thats something to worry about