Day 17

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by skinnynic, Mar 1, 2014.

1. skinnynic

skinnynic New Member
    Registered

Wow. That went really fast.. it's been 17 days so far and I have lost 7kg. I have been naughty a few times by eating the wrong foods.. but It was hard (even though I'm not hungry) to go cold turkey and give up all the food I have been eating the past 5-6 years.. im feeling ok I get a bit hungry sometimes but I have self control for the most part..
    there seems to be a lot of horror stories about the drug and I'm sure it could turn that way if you let it but if you just go your hardest, i have had some side effects like dry mouth and nausea and i dont know if its a side effect but i find myself grinding my teeth.... alot of people say it wrecks your teeth but i make sure i am aware of it and i chew chewing gum :) but anyway you should see results surprisingly fast. I am seeing results on the scale but not so much on my body yet.. in saying that I am still 117kg.. down from 124kg in just over 2 weeks but I am pretty happy with that!!

linda and Chrissy Mack like this.
  2. linda

linda New Member
    Registered

Hi im on my 17 day also, I dont have any side effect. I even feel in a better mood, very positive. Ive lost about 8 pounds, im very happy. I started with 180 pounds. I eat almost my usual foods that are mostly homemade healthy, but eating much less and not having anxiety for food. That was my main problem. Im looking foward to my goal. 140 pounds.

skinnynic likes this.
  3. skinnynic

skinnynic New Member
    Registered

Good luck with your weight loss! Its nice to see results on the scale hey :)