Day 17

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Em84, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Em84

Em84 New Member
    Registered

Day 17 - feeling still tired and a tad lazy as I mentioned before I didn't get that energy boost!!
    I'm struggling to eat enough but forcing it down!!! And have not touched soft drink and only had takeaway once :)
    I started at 88 kilos and am down to 81.9
    Which is awesome!!! :)

Kate likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

It's great!
    As for the energy, I don't know, maybe some exercises will help. Try Zumba - Yoga.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Em84

Em84 New Member
    Registered

I do boxing for an hour three times a week, but yeah not much of an energy boost more exhaustion after wards lol

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, I meant these kind of activity, not mentioning your boxing))))) I can imagine how tired you are every time out! Maybe add some home yoga afterwards, just to refill your energy levels?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  • About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook