Day 12

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by melli67, Jul 26, 2012.

1. melli67

melli67 New Member
    Registered

Hi
    I am on day 12 and a little disappointed. Started at 93.5 and by day 4 had lost 4.1kgs - that was fantastic.. Went away for work and went a little silly and got back up to 90.2kgs and only lost .7kgs in the last 4 days! I have to lose 10kgs by 14th August to prove to my doctor that this is working for me so she will give me some more. Any suggestions?

14 June SW 93.5
    26 June CW 89.5
    Goal 1 GW 83.5 by 14th August (1st Goal)

2. melli67

melli67 New Member
    Registered

The dates are supposed to be July not June - This year is going soooo fast:mad:

3. honey_me

honey_me New Member
    Registered

Might be a good iodea to look at an overall Goal-Weight rather than wanting to loose all in a hurry. Im on day 1 of week 6 and have steadily lost 7kgs to date, im proud of this loos and except that there are going to be weks were i plane and loose nothing, thats where i no i need to boost it up a bit and include extra distance in the walking and look what meals im eating up close as sometimes we thimk tha because it says "fat free" its good for us we forget to look at the SUGER content which is usually (not always) case in most fat free products. Just step back, breath and start a freesh thinking Longterm not Now.
    I hope this assists you on your journey.

Want2beskinnyagain likes this.