Day 12 on Duromine 40mg

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Kerryn, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Kerryn

Kerryn New Member
    Registered

Day 12 for me today. I started off at 85 kg, and my goal weight is around 60 kg. The first day I took Duromine I was super active, and I had to remind myself to eat as I was not hungry in the slightest. I had a huge 1.5 hour cardio session at the gym too, going crazy on the eliptical. I only got 2 or so hours sleep that night.
    The next few days I was on a work trip, and I'm not sure if it was the Duromine, me worrying about not getting any sleep, or the fact I was on a work trip (I never sleep great away from home) but the three nights I was away I got only 2 hours each night. I even took Restavit which normally puts me to sleep quickly, but it didn't work. During the work trip I was awake and alert, but really tired at the same time. Eating was really hard. I would have 3 bites of a sushi roll and wouldn't be able to eat any more.
    I lost only 1kg during the first few days, but probably my body had gone into starvation mode.
    Since then, I have slept well every night. I've even napped a couple of times. I don't really have crazy energy any more, but I am motivated to put in a good hour or more at the gym 6 days a week, and go for a 45 minute evening brisk walk. My appetite has come back, but not like before the Duromine. I'm not snacking at all, but eating 3 balanced, clean and healthy meals a day. Sometimes I eat a bit less than I should, but I get full easily now. I know I should eat more, smaller meals, but being a shift worker it's just not possible.
    As of this morning I have lost 4.5 kgs!

edit: I should add I've had a stupid head cold the last 10 days or so, so this could be why I'm not feeling the energy levels. Hopefully when I get better I'll feel a bit more energetic

#1 Kerryn, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014