Day 10 on duromine

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by beautifulbutterfly, Nov 23, 2012.

1. beautifulbutterfly

beautifulbutterfly New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone

Today is day 10 on duromine. I'm actually taking the cheaper brand metermine 30 mg which is exactly the same thing. I wanted to post on here as this site helped me in the first few days of taking duromine and the success stories are motivating! (And most of all I really hoped that my story might help someone else).
    I got to the point where I had tried nearly everything to lose weight, I was sick of being overweight and sick of feeling uncomfortable in my clothes. I was SOOOOO scared to take duromine as I had heard the side effects were really bad even causing death. I thought my heart would be constantly racing, i thought it might kill me. My thoughts were negative though I knew my cousin had taken this and she had lost over 30 kilos so a small part of me knew it works!! The morning of taking my first tablet I was so scared, my hand was trying to put the tablet in my mouth though it was as my body was telling me not to have it but I knew i had to do something different to help me achieve my weight loss goals!! AND i took it.The first few days, day 1, 2 & 3 I felt like i couldnt find the right words to say - I guess I had a spacey feeling (which is not like me at all) I had minor headaches, chest pains and felt sick in the stomach all manageable. I promised myself that id try for at least 7 days, if i didnt like it after 7 days I would stop taking it. Day 1 I wasnt able to sleep much that night (maybe 2-3 hours). After a few days my body adjusted and started sleeping better.

Well the day I had it, I immediately felt like id taken back control of my weight and because i was taking duromine it has made me want to eat healthily and make healthier choices. I weighed in on wednesday morning, exactly a week after starting duromine and I had lost 1.8 kilos....5 cms off my waist and 4.5 cm of my navel....my work pants are no longer tight!!! I was SOOOOO happy i just wanted to go and tell everyone of my success :) Im still really happy :)
    So far taking duromine has helped me lose weight, take back control of my weight, its helped me get out of bed more easily in the morning, increased my confidence and self-belief these are things that money cant buy and outweigh the minor side effects I had.
    I now know this is going to assist me in reaching my goals !!! YAY :)

I hope my story helps someone else feel more confident about taking duromine :)

2. pg2011

pg2011 New Member
    Registered

thanks for the motivation

well done on your loss :D

whats your diet like ...?