Day 10 of 30mg duromine and so tiered ...will this change ??

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Kathryn65, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Kathryn65

Kathryn65 New Member
    Registered

Hey , I'm new to this page and looking forward to sharing experiences with other dieters. I have used duromine a few years ago and lost weight and felt very energetic and generally not hungry at all. I am on day 10 of the 30 mg and feel really tired and unmotivated ?. Do I need to go to the 40 mg or will this pass??? Any help greatly appreciated!!!

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Kathryn!
    Tiredness comes due to different reasons, maybe you need to sleep more? Or eat more protein and carb foods before noon? You know it helps))
    I don't think you need 40mg now, because it can increase these side effects even more. Unless your doc decides to prescribe you this.
    Also, walking in the fresh air (morning/evning) helps to feel good. Eat more fruit and a tiny piece of chocolate, or no! - hot chocolate drink will improve your mood! Helped me.
    Unfortunately we all need to do home routine, work too... But hey, if you have some spare time - gym classes can increase your energy. I don't mean stressful workouts, but something more like yoga, zumba, pilates..

I hope some of these will help..
    ;)

3. Kathryn65

Kathryn65 New Member
    Registered

Thank you so much for replying . I had a baked jacket potato for lunch and just feel absolutely exhausted , I m just perplexed because I never had this problem when I used duromine before (although that was a few years ago ) I have severe athritis in my knee and in my lower back so hoping a weight loss will help ease the pain .
    I really hope this tiredness will pass , I can't function at all well, so am eating chocolate when I'm not even hungry :( . I work in a hospital kitchen and it is very fast paced . It's my first day back at work tomorrow ?