Day 1

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rurub29, Apr 18, 2014.

1. rurub29

rurub29 New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,
    Its my first day on duromine. I was put on 30mg as I am extremly overweight, weighing in at 101.8 kg.
    I did not get a rush of energy like others had, although my hunger levels have decreased.
    I ate half a cup of oatmeal, a piece of grilled fish and 4 chips. In relation to side affects i dont know how to describe it but I do feel different, I have also had racing heartbeat.
    This may sound silly but im worries that it may not be as effective because I haven't experienced many side affects. Has anyone had any success without the side affects?
    Thanks

2. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

A few of us have not had the energy rush. I didn't. I did have side effects the first time I was on it and stopped. And then again the second time I tried again. But this 3rd time I have only had the dry mouth and a few days of not feeling tired till after midnight.

3. rurub29

rurub29 New Member
    Registered

Thanks for your reply! I had a pretty good sleep last night, and im not hungry yet (I usually wake up hungry) , but still have the rapid heart beat every now and again. I hope you all have success with your weight loss journey :)