Day 1

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jess Read, Feb 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jess Read

Jess Read New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    78kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Height:
    156cm
    Lost:
    0kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    So today is my first day of duromine! 30mg. So far so good, I don’t really feel different though, I do have a headache but I’m consuming a great amount of water. I still sort of feel hungry but not as bad as I normally do.
    Will the hunger stop as I keep taking it?
    I’m really really hoping for great results!

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hi Jess. Welcome to the forum! Very happy to see a new person changing her life.

Well, you see, Duromine doesn’t always suppress your hunger 100%. You can still feel hungry BUT you will get satiated a lot faster, with very small amounts of food. In fact, I rather prefer this version of appetite suppression. It doesn’t make you set alarms for the times when you need to eat. So it’s rather good.

I’m sorry about the headaches. They usually persist for like 3-5 days, some days better, some days worse. If the pain gets too severe, you might need to take something, like Panadol or Ibuprofen. Fingers crossed it goes away.

I wish you a successful weight loss journey and experience with Duromine, and of course a great weekend! Stay active and enjoy new stage of your life!

Jess Read likes this.
  3. Jess Read

Jess Read New Member
    Registered

Thankyouuuu! X

April likes this.